LiveOps

Updated August 16, 2014
Updated August 16, 2014

3.5

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire (in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines (in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0 (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Great place to work for!! Live Ops Rocks!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

This is a terrific company to work for!! My managers and co workers are the most supportive fun loving people I have ever met. They support me in every facet of my job!!

Cons

I have no cons since I truly love this place. Great place to work!!

Keep up the great work!! You guys truly care about the employees!! It's so nice to see this!!

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

A fast paced fun workplace with great opportunity.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer

Pros

LiveOps is a fun place to work. They reward hard work and positively encourage teams to work towards a common goal. The change in administrative culture is going to help this company propel to success. They are socially responsible and give back to the community in many ways.

Cons

It can require many hours but the work is well rewarded.

Continue the new path to success! Full steam ahead.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Exciting company to work for with great leadership and massive potential.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer  in  Jackson, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Jackson, NJ

Pros

The company has a great product with the best multi-channel agent interface on the market. New leadership is moving the company in the right direction and creating an amazing work environment.

Cons

I have no complaints about the company. If you work hard you will be rewarded. It is a very fast moving, challenging company to work for so you have to be able to keep pace.

Keep the momentum going and continue to put the customer first.

Company on the rebound!

Pros

Immediate impact; strong momentum and growth in the near future

Cons

Compensation; Office location, lots of change, perks

Keep the momentum going with the recent management change

Challenging and Rewarding

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Pros

I have plenty of work to do and feel like my work adds value to the company.

Cons

Change can be hard sometimes, but the recent changes in the company leadership have (so far) proven to be very good for employee morale and overall business outlook.

Continue investing in your employees. Continue improving the communication. Invest in the future.

Fun, Flexible and amazing!

Current Employee - Process Manager  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Process Manager in Tempe, AZ

Pros

I have worked for LiveOps for 3 years participating in every opportunity presented to me. We are a fun company to work for, we put in a lot of hard work to make sure that we are the the best that we can be. LiveOps is the most flexible company that I have ever worked for. My cellphone is paid for, I am able to telecommute when needed, the people are awesome, our new CEO is taking this company in a great direction and I am grateful and blessed to work here.

Cons

I am a team of one and could really use a collaborator or two in my location or a small team of people instead of just myself.

We work long hours 24x7 and really need more resources. In my previous life, there was was more than one person handling change and problem management, along with notifications and new customer onboarding. I love my job but sometimes I feel like I can't keep up and I let my other team members down.

Community Service Representative

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

Wonderful team working atmosphere. Being able to work from home is the best incentive for me. I like that the job is constantly changing and growing. It means you don't get in a rut. I am very enthusiastic about the new company values and what it may bring to my job.

Cons

There are not a lot of opportunities to grow with the company. Often you may never even hear that there is a position that is open until someone else is moved up.

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Pros

The Engineering team is really a good team to work for. Unlike most other cloud based companies, LiveOps has its own dedicated data centers and a rock solid technology infrastructure. Also, there are plenty of fun stuff/events like Hackathons, sip lounge, (unlimited) free drinks, Friday pizza, work from home time to time, dedicated gaming room (XBox, arcade game, foosball table, table tennis) and a whole lot more.

Cons

Although the company is expanding, it isn't expanding fast enough. There are many areas in the SaaS world, the company needs to look into and explore, in order to put itself in the top of the list. Personal growth and training while is there, can be improved.

You are doing OK, just try to do it better.

Endless Possibilities

Current Employee - Engineering Management  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering Management in Redwood City, CA

Pros

What a change a month can make! I'm on my third CEO here at LiveOps, and although each of the two previous CEOs had great intentions for this company, none has brought the positive energy we've seen from Vasili so far. One gets the feeling that he actually cares what happens to LiveOps and its employees; he even spends time with the engineers, which is a big change for the better.

We are still a technology-focused company, and the staff is populated by talented, hard-working people who care about what they are doing. We have some of the most engaged customers I have seen, and they continually help us to drive innovations into our products. I also believe we have a winning strategy that has the potential to reshape the customer experience. All in all, a great place to be!

Cons

No real negatives to mention. We are experiencing some growing pains as our customer base gets bigger, but this can be addressed with investment.

Invest in the business -- we're ready to grow!

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!