LiveOps Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

A great way to earn a full income or supplemental

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

work from home, flexible schedule, payment always on time, direct deposit option are all excellent. If you can read, you can do this job. You just read the script and put in the info from the caller which will populate more to read until the call is done. Easy-peasy! CSR's are usually very friendly, excellent platform setup, many different programs to choose from for variety which leads to less chance to burn out, avenues to connect with other agents

Cons

CEs (compliance events that could lead to termination) are sometimes given unfairly. I had one CE that stated I didn't say something when I actually did. When I asked them to review it again, they told me that wasn't the problem and the auditor wrote it in hidden notes..... The real problem was XYZ which was not even something warranting a CE. When I stated that, they told me it would not be removed. Very unfair. It still bothers me till today and that was almost a year ago. Another con is work is not always available all the time. You need to have many lines to have the best chances and be ready with another work from home independent contractor job for days there simply is nothing on the schedule to pick from.

Advice to Management

Consider per minute raises. Many could probably spend more time on LO and less time finding other jobs to supplement their income if there was a per minute raise. Every bit counts. Have an audit checking department to check CE's before posting. Unfair CE's lead to low morale. Other than that, I love LiveOps!

Current Liveops Insurance Agent

Current Employee - Insurance Agent Licensed Line in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent Licensed Line in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home. Better pay for licensed lines like a nurse, life and health insurance agent, or property and casualty.Flexible hours, just take 30 min time slots when your available. Bonuses offerered at different times for different reasons like taking certain amount of weekend call slots.If someone is serious, there is incredible potential! Very excited about adding more and more call types, and given bonusus of additional out of state insurance licenses. This means more calls and more talk time.

Cons

Non paid training. Not paid hourly, just per min talk time and bonuses for sales. Although calls are incoming, have to offer addition product than what they called in for. Sometimes difficult to get questions answered quickly or correctly by middle management.

Advice to Management

Consider less hours of non paid training, or pay for all the training time. Sometimes questions are answered incorrectly by middle management.

Great company not only turning itself around but leap frogging!

Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has overnight transformed itself back into what made it great - employees & customers being #1. The shift from the past CEO(and his band of merry men), who almost destroyed the company, to the new Executive Team has been a complete 180 and nothing short of amazing. The future looks bright and I am excited to see the results of what we are doing. The balance of work and life has started and the company's core values are starting to be lived day to day.

Cons

Many people get confused if LiveOps is an BPO of a Saas company, whereas it is a Customer Service & Sales solutions business.

Advice to Management

Drive the vision more aggressively, continue with the changes and direction, and leave the past regime to destroy another company!

5. Great Company

I have been working at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Caring Management and great work environment makes LiveOps a great employment choice. LiveOps will help you grow as an individual.

Cons

LiveOps is not a giant company so in some roles you may not have 24 hour mentoring to help get up to speed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

6. Independent Contractor

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Gallup, NM
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Gallup, NM

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can work your own hours, you are in control of your time.

Cons

You may not be able to control how much call volume goes your way.

Advice to Management

They are amazing.

Awesome Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home, schedule and work as much as you want to or as little as you need to, training is available on a wide variety of products and management is great as well.

Cons

Need a quiet office space, no benefits aside from working from home which is a huge plus when you can work from home so it is so flexible. The compensation is slow to begin with but with all of the incentives you make up for it..

Advice to Management

None at all

8. Our new CEO Vasili Triant ROCKS & he's making LiveOps a better place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Vasili, our new CEO is really committed to making LiveOps better, for the employees & customers. He's blown open the (previously shut) doors of communication. He is genuine, caring and has high expectations of LiveOps and the employees as a whole. Since he took over as our leader the vibe here has gotten so positive and filled with anticipation.
    In May I was ready to look for a new job. In June Vasili became our CEO. By the beginning of July I knew I wanted to be a part of what Vasili is building. It's August now and I'm more sure of & excited about my decision to stay than I was when I made it - HOLLA! :)
    I'm SUPER excited to see where Vasili is going to lead us. It's a great time to work at LiveOps.
    The people I work with & around are great! There's an expectation that each person does their part. Period. No slackers. I love that!
    LiveOps gets that to be a good employee you have to have a good balance between work & life - that balance is very important to me.

Cons

Anything I'd point out is already being addressed, so I really don't have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward & keep communicating!

Great place to work for!! Live Ops Rocks!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a terrific company to work for!! My managers and co workers are the most supportive fun loving people I have ever met. They support me in every facet of my job!!

Cons

I have no cons since I truly love this place. Great place to work!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!! You guys truly care about the employees!! It's so nice to see this!!

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LiveOps part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Advice to Management

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

11. A fast paced fun workplace with great opportunity.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LiveOps is a fun place to work. They reward hard work and positively encourage teams to work towards a common goal. The change in administrative culture is going to help this company propel to success. They are socially responsible and give back to the community in many ways.

Cons

It can require many hours but the work is well rewarded.

Advice to Management

Continue the new path to success! Full steam ahead.

RSS Feed </> Embed