LiveOps Reviews

Updated March 7, 2015
240 reviews filtered by

1. Our new CEO Vasili Triant ROCKS & he's making LiveOps a better place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Vasili, our new CEO is really committed to making LiveOps better, for the employees & customers. He's blown open the (previously shut) doors of communication. He is genuine, caring and has high expectations of LiveOps and the employees as a whole. Since he took over as our leader the vibe here has gotten so positive and filled with anticipation.
    In May I was ready to look for a new job. In June Vasili became our CEO. By the beginning of July I knew I wanted to be a part of what Vasili is building. It's August now and I'm more sure of & excited about my decision to stay than I was when I made it - HOLLA! :)
    I'm SUPER excited to see where Vasili is going to lead us. It's a great time to work at LiveOps.
    The people I work with & around are great! There's an expectation that each person does their part. Period. No slackers. I love that!
    LiveOps gets that to be a good employee you have to have a good balance between work & life - that balance is very important to me.

Cons

Anything I'd point out is already being addressed, so I really don't have any cons.

Keep moving forward & keep communicating!

Great place to work for!! Live Ops Rocks!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a terrific company to work for!! My managers and co workers are the most supportive fun loving people I have ever met. They support me in every facet of my job!!

Cons

I have no cons since I truly love this place. Great place to work!!

Keep up the great work!! You guys truly care about the employees!! It's so nice to see this!!

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LiveOps part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

5. A fast paced fun workplace with great opportunity.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than a year)

Pros

LiveOps is a fun place to work. They reward hard work and positively encourage teams to work towards a common goal. The change in administrative culture is going to help this company propel to success. They are socially responsible and give back to the community in many ways.

Cons

It can require many hours but the work is well rewarded.

Continue the new path to success! Full steam ahead.

6. Company on the rebound!

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

Immediate impact; strong momentum and growth in the near future

Cons

Compensation; Office location, lots of change, perks

Keep the momentum going with the recent management change

7. Cool products to build!

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I get to solve plenty of challenging problems and good support from my director and team. There are good number of hackdays. The pay is pretty good!

Cons

As a company we support WFH, as someone who lives close to the company, I dont see my colleagues half the time. We could have breakfast on Mondays and Wednesdays too.

We have taken the right course, which is to place the Customer first.

Fun, Flexible and amazing!

Current Employee - Process Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Process Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for LiveOps for 3 years participating in every opportunity presented to me. We are a fun company to work for, we put in a lot of hard work to make sure that we are the the best that we can be. LiveOps is the most flexible company that I have ever worked for. My cellphone is paid for, I am able to telecommute when needed, the people are awesome, our new CEO is taking this company in a great direction and I am grateful and blessed to work here.

Cons

I am a team of one and could really use a collaborator or two in my location or a small team of people instead of just myself.

We work long hours 24x7 and really need more resources. In my previous life, there was was more than one person handling change and problem management, along with notifications and new customer onboarding. I love my job but sometimes I feel like I can't keep up and I let my other team members down.

9. Community Service Representative

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Wonderful team working atmosphere. Being able to work from home is the best incentive for me. I like that the job is constantly changing and growing. It means you don't get in a rut. I am very enthusiastic about the new company values and what it may bring to my job.

Cons

There are not a lot of opportunities to grow with the company. Often you may never even hear that there is a position that is open until someone else is moved up.

10. Endless Possibilities

Current Employee - Engineering Management in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering Management in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

What a change a month can make! I'm on my third CEO here at LiveOps, and although each of the two previous CEOs had great intentions for this company, none has brought the positive energy we've seen from Vasili so far. One gets the feeling that he actually cares what happens to LiveOps and its employees; he even spends time with the engineers, which is a big change for the better.

We are still a technology-focused company, and the staff is populated by talented, hard-working people who care about what they are doing. We have some of the most engaged customers I have seen, and they continually help us to drive innovations into our products. I also believe we have a winning strategy that has the potential to reshape the customer experience. All in all, a great place to be!

Cons

No real negatives to mention. We are experiencing some growing pains as our customer base gets bigger, but this can be addressed with investment.

Invest in the business -- we're ready to grow!

11. On the right track

Current Employee - Administrative
    Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

New leadership. Renewed energy. Creating a strategy that makes sense. I like the focus on employee satisfaction and engagement. CEO who communicates a lot.

Cons

We need to ensure that every employee understands how they individually contribute to the short & long-term success of the company.

Keep rocking and rolling!