LiveOps

Updated August 16, 2014
Updated August 16, 2014

3.5

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire (in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines (in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0 (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Good place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Applications Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Engineer

Pros

I've been at LiveOps for 3 years. Nice office, free food, friendly atmosphere. Open collaborative work environment. SIP lounge to hang out in - have a beer. Nice culture. Executives walk around and talk to people. Clear strategy - to build the SaaS cloud platform. Growing internationally.

Cons

A lot of growth and more complex projects. Just acquired another company, adding to complexity. Not enough time.

Continue to provide open communication and fun, open environment. Expand SaaS platform.

Liveops Experience

Former Employee - NOC Engineer  in  Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - NOC Engineer in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Hacker driven company. Really appriciated everyones input on issues

Cons

The company has since started away with home grown apps and moved to 3rd party.

With LiveOps for over 3 years plus

Current Employee - Agent
    Current Employee - Agent

Pros

LiveOps is the luxury car of virtual call centers. The dashboard, learning university, forums, chat rooms, ease of scheduling--the best. Payment is reliable.

Cons

In the last year 2013 there is increasing poor communication with the agent community. Agent Facilitator helpers disappearing without a word. Agent support shrinking. Agents feeling unheard, alone, and ignored. Too many agents, not enough work. Somebody has ruined this lovely company.

Bring back the Agent Facilitators who were in charge of 200 agents each. You could call them, go on weekly conference calls with your team, talk with other team members and hear about the lines they were working on. Moral support is important for agents.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Perfect Job for a College Girl!

Former Employee - Call Center Agent  in  Vicksburg, MS
    Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Vicksburg, MS

Pros

Flexible schedule, pretty good pay depending on what you put in, and a great chat center to interact with other agents

Cons

Low call volume some days, you have to take many calls and get incentives to see a good pay, and they don't contract with contractors in certain areas such as where I live (MA)

Keep doing the great work and creating income opportunities for independent contractors

good place to work

Current Employee - Call Center Agent
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent

Pros

freedom to live the way you want to

Cons

slow in the summer months

more training and know what calls you will get

I love working at Live Ops.

Current Employee - Work At Home Agents  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Work At Home Agents in Charlotte, NC

Pros

I get to work at home...no gas or drama!

Cons

If the economy were better, sales would be higher.

Promote from within.

Love It

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

Pros

It allows me to work at home, with a flexible schedule.
    The pay is good if you get calls for the whole 30 minutes you work.

Cons

The schedules allow 30 minute increments, and is hard to get if you're not on the scheduler by a certain time each week.
    You have to upsell many many products for each call.
    You are paid per minute on calls, not per hour of work time.

Great place to work for

Current Employee - Independent Agent  in  Washington, IL
    Current Employee - Independent Agent in Washington, IL

Pros

You make your own income.

Cons

Its harder to start out.

You do a great job

Work at Home- Look No Further...LiveOps is an Excellent Choice. Very Flexible, With Room to Grow!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  West Pittsburg, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in West Pittsburg, PA

Pros

I Love this company and the freedom. I have been with this company for about 3 years. I began with sales. It was pay with commision. I advanced to a different customer service position (another client). I have been offered another line now, which is also customer service. All together I have sales and customer service lines that I can work (choose from), and I schedule myself in 30 minute increments..The pay is very good, especially compared to other work at home companies. The training is mostly done on your own, but there are also training conferences, and conferences to stay up-to-date on the material. I paid for a background/credit check when I started. I have an Associates Degree and Medical Billing Degree. Bonus pay is often offered, as well as great contests. I love the freedom to choose my own schedule! Job security is pretty good. According to my experience, LiveOps will recognize your dedication & performance, and allows you to Advance from within! I have worked at other work at home companies and have not found them to be as wonderful as LiveOps. The management team at LiveOps (that I have dealt with), has been extremely professional and easy to communicate with. Liveops will give you the tools and a position, then it is up to you how you handle and succeed at that position (as a contractor). I love the amount of opportunities here! This is a company that you can grow your home business with!

Cons

They do not hire in NY and possibly Vermont..

Keep up the Good Work!!

It's what you put in.

Pros

Fleixble schedule. They complain about call volume being low, the more you work the more calls will come in. Call volume is not always low. The best way to suceed with this is to put in a set number of hours a week, where you work at specifics times of your choice

Cons

The pay is not hourly. I think alot of people give up too easy.

This advice is actually to those looking to work here. I think alot of people give up too easy. They complain about call volume being low, the more you work the more calls will come in. Call volume is not always low. The best way to suceed with this is to put in a set number of hours a week, where you work at specific times of your choice. Comitt to at least working 1-2 hours at a time. After doing this you will see that you can actually make money doing this. Don't give up because you get discouraged about call volume.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!