LiveOps Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

1. It's great working for a well-run company with talented staff!

Current Employee - Online Marketing Specialist
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Specialist

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company does a great job of communicating with staff and does a lot to share and celebrate staff and team accomplishments, as well as letting everyone know what our goals are and how we all contribute to them. I find it very inspiring to see how talented my colleagues are, and to know that I am surrounded by such hard-working individuals. I can honestly say that I feel like I am a part of a great company that cares about its employees and empowers us to do great things. On a more personal note, I also appreciate that LiveOps is very supportive of staff who work remotely. I rarely have technical issues and I always feel included whether I'm working with my own team or video-conferencing into an all staff meeting. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to work from home. I never feel forgotten or like I'm at a disadvantage by being out of the office.

Cons

I have no complaints. I will say that the company has aggressive goals and moves fast. It would not be a good fit for slackers. You really need to bring your "A" game.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on a positive employee culture. Feeling like I am part of a larger, hard-working team really inspires me to do my best every day.

2. Great culture driven by a top notch leadership team

Current Employee - Sales Director in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunities to be creative and be accountable without having to deal with "red tape". Lots of room for advancement at LiveOps.

Cons

Working remotely sometimes it's hard to stay on top of the latest company info, and to keep up with the day to day happenings at HQ.

Advice to Management

Love the energy from Vasili, and how it trickles down to everyone within the organization. Great communication from Senior Management on a weekly basis, which truly keeps everyone focused on the same objectives.

3. On the right track

Current Employee - Administrative
    Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

New leadership. Renewed energy. Creating a strategy that makes sense. I like the focus on employee satisfaction and engagement. CEO who communicates a lot.

Cons

We need to ensure that every employee understands how they individually contribute to the short & long-term success of the company.

Advice to Management

Keep rocking and rolling!

5. Endless Possibilities

Current Employee - Engineering Management in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering Management in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

What a change a month can make! I'm on my third CEO here at LiveOps, and although each of the two previous CEOs had great intentions for this company, none has brought the positive energy we've seen from Vasili so far. One gets the feeling that he actually cares what happens to LiveOps and its employees; he even spends time with the engineers, which is a big change for the better. We are still a technology-focused company, and the staff is populated by talented, hard-working people who care about what they are doing. We have some of the most engaged customers I have seen, and they continually help us to drive innovations into our products. I also believe we have a winning strategy that has the potential to reshape the customer experience. All in all, a great place to be!

Cons

No real negatives to mention. We are experiencing some growing pains as our customer base gets bigger, but this can be addressed with investment.

Advice to Management

Invest in the business -- we're ready to grow!

6. Community Service Representative

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Wonderful team working atmosphere. Being able to work from home is the best incentive for me. I like that the job is constantly changing and growing. It means you don't get in a rut. I am very enthusiastic about the new company values and what it may bring to my job.

Cons

There are not a lot of opportunities to grow with the company. Often you may never even hear that there is a position that is open until someone else is moved up.

Fun, Flexible and amazing!

Current Employee - Process Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Process Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for LiveOps for 3 years participating in every opportunity presented to me. We are a fun company to work for, we put in a lot of hard work to make sure that we are the the best that we can be. LiveOps is the most flexible company that I have ever worked for. My cellphone is paid for, I am able to telecommute when needed, the people are awesome, our new CEO is taking this company in a great direction and I am grateful and blessed to work here.

Cons

I am a team of one and could really use a collaborator or two in my location or a small team of people instead of just myself.

Advice to Management

We work long hours 24x7 and really need more resources. In my previous life, there was was more than one person handling change and problem management, along with notifications and new customer onboarding. I love my job but sometimes I feel like I can't keep up and I let my other team members down.

8. Cool products to build!

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I get to solve plenty of challenging problems and good support from my director and team. There are good number of hackdays. The pay is pretty good!

Cons

As a company we support WFH, as someone who lives close to the company, I dont see my colleagues half the time. We could have breakfast on Mondays and Wednesdays too.

Advice to Management

We have taken the right course, which is to place the Customer first.

9. Company on the rebound!

Pros

Immediate impact; strong momentum and growth in the near future

Cons

Compensation; Office location, lots of change, perks

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum going with the recent management change

10. A fast paced fun workplace with great opportunity.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LiveOps is a fun place to work. They reward hard work and positively encourage teams to work towards a common goal. The change in administrative culture is going to help this company propel to success. They are socially responsible and give back to the community in many ways.

Cons

It can require many hours but the work is well rewarded.

Advice to Management

Continue the new path to success! Full steam ahead.

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LiveOps part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Advice to Management

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

RSS Feed </> Embed