LiveOps Reviews

Updated August 21, 2014
Updated August 21, 2014

3.5

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire (in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines (in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0 (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Very fortunate to work here.

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

The technology is a leader in the space. We frequently release new features and enhancements. I'm surrounded by intelligent co-workers, who work in a collaborative environment. Company has a global footprint, along with good benefits and work-life balance.

Cons

Training program could be improved.

Keep up the good work!

Company with a mission

Current Employee - Sales Director  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

LiveOps has been a great company to work for as LiveOps has a mission, knows who they are, and what the company is there to do. Work/life balance has been great as well. It's an exciting time at LiveOps as the Agent side of the business has huge upside as customers bring support back on shore and focus on providing the best quality customer support experience. And the Cloud (technology) side of the business has huge upside given the growth of cloud application companies in general and the robustness of the product. LiveOps also just got a round of funding, made an acquisition and has a new CEO who's really re-energized things.

Cons

I'd say there are a few challenges, as there are anywhere. I think, like any company looking to pivot from a small to a larger player, there are some lines of communications that could be aligned a little more closely. But the company is aware of this and working to fix that.

Focus on the priorities. Listen to your employees. Keep it simple. Higher only the best talent.

The Times They Are A Changin'...At LiveOps

Current Employee - Global Director of Sales Engineering  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Global Director of Sales Engineering in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is very innovative and always pushing the technology envelope when it comes to new features and functionality. They have the most innovative multi-channel agent interface on the market with LiveOps Engage. The entire company is rejuvenated with the companies new direction which is led by the LiveOps Executive Staff.

Cons

The LiveOps solution is not being considered in every Contact Center opportunity that is out there. This isn't so much of a con as it is a huge opportunity for LiveOps Team. It is LiveOps time to accelerate and become THE market leader in not only the Cloud Contact Center market but the overall Contact Center market.

Keep the pedal to the metal and continue to invest in Engineering, Support, Marketing & Sales. The time is now and the time is prime for LiveOps!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's great working for a well-run company with talented staff!

Current Employee - Online Marketing Specialist
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Specialist

I have been working at LiveOps part-time for more than a year

Pros

The company does a great job of communicating with staff and does a lot to share and celebrate staff and team accomplishments, as well as letting everyone know what our goals are and how we all contribute to them. I find it very inspiring to see how talented my colleagues are, and to know that I am surrounded by such hard-working individuals. I can honestly say that I feel like I am a part of a great company that cares about its employees and empowers us to do great things.

On a more personal note, I also appreciate that LiveOps is very supportive of staff who work remotely. I rarely have technical issues and I always feel included whether I'm working with my own team or video-conferencing into an all staff meeting. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to work from home. I never feel forgotten or like I'm at a disadvantage by being out of the office.

Cons

I have no complaints. I will say that the company has aggressive goals and moves fast. It would not be a good fit for slackers. You really need to bring your "A" game.

Keep the focus on a positive employee culture. Feeling like I am part of a larger, hard-working team really inspires me to do my best every day.

Great culture driven by a top notch leadership team

Current Employee - Sales Director  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunities to be creative and be accountable without having to deal with "red tape". Lots of room for advancement at LiveOps.

Cons

Working remotely sometimes it's hard to stay on top of the latest company info, and to keep up with the day to day happenings at HQ.

Love the energy from Vasili, and how it trickles down to everyone within the organization. Great communication from Senior Management on a weekly basis, which truly keeps everyone focused on the same objectives.

On the right track

Current Employee - Administrative
    Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

New leadership. Renewed energy. Creating a strategy that makes sense. I like the focus on employee satisfaction and engagement. CEO who communicates a lot.

Cons

We need to ensure that every employee understands how they individually contribute to the short & long-term success of the company.

Keep rocking and rolling!

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Program Specialist
    Current Employee - Program Specialist

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic work-life balance, fun environment, excellent benefits

Cons

Unclear career path, the dreaded month of April when long term employees are released due to the business not achieving expected growth, and sudden departure of top management leaves questions of stability.

When conveying information to staff, everything is portrayed through rose tinted glasses. Leaves me wondering what the true picture is for this company. I believe this company can grow but wonder if employees are truly being given an accurate picture.

LiveOps is place where one can excel and grow with company while very fun place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Customer Support Engineer  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Support Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart management, open communication, employee and customer oriented company. Experience a positive corporate culture where individuals feel valued, respected, and capable of making a difference.

Cons

Most of the challenges are coming from fast growing clients and customer capacity.

Let us have more challenges!

I am happy so far with Liveops

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer (Platform)  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer (Platform) in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Relaxed working environment, cool coworkers and management as well.

Cons

As engineer, wish for more usage of modern applications

Give employees more opportunities to do new things.

Lies, and then....more Lies....

Current Employee - Call Center Agent  in  Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

You'll learn a lot about what to watch out for in the "work-from-home" industry and be very familiar with all red flags for future searches.

Cons

No direct communication. False Promises of available work (it's a lottery system where you pray for hours until you prove yourself, which you can't do unless you can click on the mystery floating availability block before everyone else in your position), poor description of program.

Consider brushing up on the idea of ethics and not promise hours or opportunities you cannot deliver.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!