LiveOps Reviews

Employment Status

Reset

Worked 3 years in Pizza Hut Program

Former Employee - Independent Agent

I worked at LiveOps part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Training for my position was straightforward -Scheduling your own hours was great for a college schedule

Cons

-Company consistently changed the way sales metrics were measured (often with negative side-effects) -->For example, I was a 5 star agent until they changed the system the last time, and I become a 2 star agent. I could not recover my stats enough because they made all the metrics count from the start of your time with LiveOps which is ridiculous -If you had to transfer a call (like you were told to do in many cases), it was counted against your stats. You were basically penalized for doing the right thing. -Compensation was decent, but the variability of sales really made it unreliable as a sustainable job. Hourly or salary positions are so much better than this.

Advice to Management

Come up with a better way to track agent metrics. The current system made me leave, and I don't ever plan on coming back.

2. Independent Contractor

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Gallup, NM
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Gallup, NM

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can work your own hours, you are in control of your time.

Cons

You may not be able to control how much call volume goes your way.

Advice to Management

They are amazing.

Good company, great culture, uncertain about their future.....

I worked at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wonderful people and great culture! small enough that you get to know everyone in the company if you want. Real team spirit at work. Things are extremely fast paced.

Cons

Things are extremely fast paced because of that it can be hard to get that work/life balance that people need to be successful. Unfortunately there poor communication throughout the company.

Advice to Management

Allow your employees to have a work/life balance. Create transparency in your communication with all of your employees. Find strong leaders that can move the company forward while growing revenue and retain quality employees.

5. Work from home

I have been working at LiveOps part-time

Pros

Been with them for over 5 yrs, just as a part time. If you commit you can make this a regular money making

Cons

NO CONS, THE ONLY THING IS THAT PAY YOU GET PAID BY TALK TIME

Independent Agent - Insurance Agent- Independent Contractor

Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Living in an area that has tough winters, working at home is priceless. Grabbing a cup of coffee and going to work while others are outside scraping off windshields is very rewarding, not to mention more lucrative. Setting hours as an independent contractor allows flexibility otherwise not available in the corporate job market. Be your own boss and set the bar as high as you'd like!

Cons

Too many to count and would be happy to share if the opportunity ever presents itself and the management staff really comes across in a way that makes me think they really want to know, rather than just listening to pacify.

Advice to Management

As an agent who is working very hard to be a success with Liveops, you simply cannot deny human beings the right to a vacation, time off due to a death in their family or a medical leave. And to have any sort of penalty associated with those times is really stretching the boundary line of the independent contractor/company contract. While you cannot dictate hours worked, you also should not be afforded a way around it either. To me, the metric system is nothing more than a way of dictating time worked without actually coming right out and doing it. It's a fine line and one that is being stretched further and further. Also, because the "metric rules" have been determined and communicated, they haven't always been in place and to give some agents a line back and deny others is a bad managerial call.

Awesome Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home, schedule and work as much as you want to or as little as you need to, training is available on a wide variety of products and management is great as well.

Cons

Need a quiet office space, no benefits aside from working from home which is a huge plus when you can work from home so it is so flexible. The compensation is slow to begin with but with all of the incentives you make up for it..

Advice to Management

None at all

Lack of meaningful support and Affinity programs

Former Employee - Independent Agent

I worked at LiveOps part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

flexible hours and good pay

Cons

There is no verbal contact whatsoever...only texts. Due to a slight hearing loss I used more time than recommended. I was gradually removed from programs where I did well and after all of my scores fell I was removed!!! Affinity programs are a real money maker for LiveOps but they border on criminal and take advantage of low income, poorly educated and elderly clients.

Advice to Management

Be more available and upgrade the Affinity programs.

Waste of time and money

Current Employee - Operator in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Operator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Seems legit until you have to pay 65 bucks. And wait, wait, wait.....it's been 4 weeks and there's NOTHING on my credit report and background check so they basically stole from me. I'm thinking if filing a complaint with the bbb on them and that shady background company they use called first advantage.

Cons

It is a scam, 65 bucks for what?? A con and a scam

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LiveOps part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Advice to Management

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

11. Our new CEO Vasili Triant ROCKS & he's making LiveOps a better place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Vasili, our new CEO is really committed to making LiveOps better, for the employees & customers. He's blown open the (previously shut) doors of communication. He is genuine, caring and has high expectations of LiveOps and the employees as a whole. Since he took over as our leader the vibe here has gotten so positive and filled with anticipation. In May I was ready to look for a new job. In June Vasili became our CEO. By the beginning of July I knew I wanted to be a part of what Vasili is building. It's August now and I'm more sure of & excited about my decision to stay than I was when I made it - HOLLA! :) I'm SUPER excited to see where Vasili is going to lead us. It's a great time to work at LiveOps. The people I work with & around are great! There's an expectation that each person does their part. Period. No slackers. I love that! LiveOps gets that to be a good employee you have to have a good balance between work & life - that balance is very important to me.

Cons

Anything I'd point out is already being addressed, so I really don't have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward & keep communicating!

RSS Feed </> Embed