Lloyd's Register

Updated Jun 12, 2014

Lloyd's Register CEO Richard Sadler

Richard Sadler

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

The experience was akin to working in a nursery

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Coventry, England (UK)

ProsNice building to work in. Good pension contribution scheme and holidays

ConsEmployees are treated like school children. Constantly clock watched. Policies for the sake of policies. Makes for a very boring work day

Advice to Senior ManagementAll I heard during my time there was 'policies & procedures demonstrated by graphs that nobody can really explain. Lots of smoke and no fire. Middle management have double standards. In the office - the top two managers act like Punch and Judy.

the worst employer

Senior Auditor (Former Employee)
    Coventry, England (UK)

Prostheir strapline - life matters! the history of the company.

Consthe welfare and life of their employees clearly do not matter. management bullying, lack of processes and ability to follow them.

Advice to Senior Managementconduct staff surveys.
    promote staff to management positions based on management potential not technical know-how.
    update the skills of managers - they are outdated!

Flag Review
    Lloyd's Register Digital Media Manager responded to this review Jun 5, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your review.

I notice you are no longer with Lloyd's Register, however I wanted to take the opportunity to share with you the progress we have made in recent times relevant to the
    ... More

Worked for Lloyd's Register? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lloyd's Register reviews and ratings in Coventry, England — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lloyd's Register CEO Richard Sadler. All reviews posted anonymously by Lloyd's Register employees.