Load Delivered Logistics

3.4

Robert Nathan

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Its awesome because everyone who works here is pretty young and we are all friends It's also great because anytime you have a question/concern management wants to hear it and will take action to change it. The commission structure is really good too because most people hit it after 3 months.

Cons

If you are a lazy person you wont succeed here-- you have to work hard to get the results you want.

You get back what you put in

Current Employee - Carrier Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Carrier Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics

Pros

- Great work environment where energy is contagious and employees run around collaborating on different ideas.
    - Team like atmosphere where people care about the person that sits next to them.
    - Management is young and energetic, they are always available to hear ideas or work on strategy
    - Incredible opportunity for compensation. I doubled my salary in the first year.
    - Work hard play hard environment. The people around you will take the business as seriously as you will while also keeping it fun and exciting.
    - CEO is always available. Management does a great job of keeping CEO updated and he is typically aware of what is going on with my business. He often stops by to see how things are going and what resources i need in order to continue to grow my business.
    - Being at a company that recognizes how important technology is, is very exciting. Management is consistently looking for ways to improve our our work life and is always open to new ideas and suggestions to do so.

Cons

- if you don't work hard or you don't want to work hard this is not the job for you

Attention and guidance from management are very important. Continue to provide this.

An amazing place to work! Fun environment and huge growth opportunity for Millenials

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Amazing co-workers!

- HUGE professional growth opportunities - we're a smaller 3PL, which means there are more opportunities to gain responsibility and start making great money FAST.

- Management open-door policy - they are always open to new ideas and feedback

- Compensation packages mean HUGE financial benefits for those who put the time and effort in

- Frequent "Town Hall Meetings" where we can spotlight successes of different departments, share company news and ask management questions.

- Free lunch on Fridays

- Company sponsored intramural sports teams and happy hours

- Company-wide philanthropic opportunities

- Extremely sophisticated technology which allows our Reps to do more critical thinking and less boring data entry!

- Office conveniently located by CTA and bus stops

- Updated office with a full gym!

Working at LoadDelivered is such a joy. The environment is casual, fast-paced and super fun. Managers are easy to approach and new ideas and suggestions are always welcome. As a millenial, it's so great to work at a place where my thoughts and values are not just acknowledged, but put into action.

I work closely with the CEO and all of management and I continually impressed at how open and easy to work with they are. I maybe be young, but my thoughts and opinions are appreciated and valued.

Cons

- Fast-paced environment - if you're someone who does NOT like to be busy or challenged than this job is definitely not for you. The office runs at a fast pace and all employees must be go-getters who love to put in hard work!

Continue doing what you're doing!

You are constantly re-evaluating and making sure that you're doing everything to maintain happy workers, so please continue to do so.

This place is a JOKE

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics

Pros

Really the only pro is working with people your age and the fact that no one takes their job seriously.

Cons

This is honestly one of the worst companies you can work for. I put in a lot of time, hours, and energy and got nothing in return. I think a lot of the "great" reviews recently are fakes that were written at the order of their boss. Here are some of the many reasons as to why you shouldn't work here:

-Long hours, low compensation
    -Inexperienced Management
    -Basically a frat culture
    -The company is very hectic and unorganized as a whole
    -Tedious and boring work
    -HIGH turnover rate
    -Churn and burn recent college grads
    -Very difficult to get to a point where you make any sort of commission
    -Everything is basically one big joke. They will tell you anything you want to hear in order to get you to work for them
    -Overall shady environment where they will do anything to make a quick buck

What you put in is what you get out

Current Employee - Carrier Representative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Carrier Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great young company - constant growth. If you're willing to grind and keep a high energy level, it's almost guaranteed you can see dramatic success within first year of employment. Many reps double their salary in commission within 12 months.

Cons

The work is hard work. Requires focus, determination, motivation. Daily routine is unforgiving if these traits are not strong.

Youthful group of leaders, mostly grown from within. Evolving office atmosphere as the company grows. Will need to continue the solid attention to the younger/newer employees as the company size increases.

Worst career move you can make

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics full-time

Pros

There's a casual dress code..

Cons

Where do I begin? The “management” team is inexperienced, unprofessional, and plays favorites.
    The CEO is a pompous narcissist whose only concern is winning more awards than other professional Chicago logistics companies. He will do anything to be in the limelight and constantly preaches about his false commitment to communication, transparency and company culture.
    Low compensation for 10-11 hour work days where you are constantly put down and disrespected. The training won’t prepare you for the floor and it’s utter lack of structure and organization. Looking for a company with upward mobility? No chance here unless you suck up to upper management and want to receive the position based on anything but the level of your work.

Learn to listen to your employees and don't let your personal relationships get in the way. MANAGE and LEAD employees instead of disrespecting them. Practice what you preach! You all talk about "company values" but there are none. Take some accountability and a business management class. The CEO needs to focus more on the company and less on himself.

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics

Pros

LDL will give you all the tools to either make it To the top or sit on the sidelines

Cons

Unless you are hungry and want to bring it day in and out, you will slowly but surely ween yourself. Survival of the fittest in this game

Love u guys: peaches, Dsi, Rmason - my mentor - he will go above and beyond for any employee that he sees potential in

If you're desperate, still don't consider it

Current Employee - Carrier Relations in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Carrier Relations in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Work hard play hard mentality.

Cons

The most toxic environment once could possibly imagine, internal politics/ fraternity atmosphere with unprofessional "CEO" Robert Nathan having his friends and family friends run the office and talk down to other employees .Constant micro managing, HIGH turnover. Terrible commission structure.

Start treating your employees like adults, not children. CEO needs to stop promoting himself in papers, promote the company. Listen to your employees feedback, dont run the company like a dictator. .

Great starter job!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Load Delivered Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

excellent benefits, friendly environment, young professionals

Cons

should try and obtain more feedback from current employees

keep doing what youre doing, great upper management

Is this a joke?

I worked at Load Delivered Logistics full-time

Pros

Zero pros. I guess if you like wearing gym shorts to work this place is great.

Cons

Low salary. Long hours. Management favorites employees. Overly casual workplace. Not allowed to go home after 11 hour day, management "dismisses" you daily. Young management core is very unprofessional. CEO just an unprofessional.

Load Delivered Logistics Photos