LoadSpring Solutions Reviews

Reset
3.3
D. Eric Leighton

An Opportunity for Growth

I have been working at LoadSpring Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Make no mistake; this is a startup. We are an elite team of individuals pulled together to make ourselves, our departments and our company better. As a small but growing team, we have an opportunity to impact the company and its future. This company thrives on making the impossible possible. To do this, we think outside of the box, execute outside the box and build the unbuildable. Each day presents new and exciting challenges that provide opportunities to stretch ones abilities. As an engineer, these challenges provide ample occasions for expanding ones skillset. Overcoming obstacles can provide great satisfaction and garnering greater depth of understanding of untapped potential that lay within. One department’s bottleneck becomes my opportunity to improve the company through an engineered software solution that adds efficiency and productivity.

Cons

As an employee of a startup, we at times need to wear multiple hats. This can necessitate the ambition to work outside of the norms of your daily position responsibilities. For some, this can be a huge positive and others a detraction. Those that need clear black and white guides for their role in the company may find this agile and responsive business model a challenge. Each day is new, different and can provide an ever evolving employee experience that is a direct antithesis to a mundane or ordinary work environment.

Exciting Place to Work

I have been working at LoadSpring Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has great benefits. They offer a PPO medical plan for yourself and your family and absorb a lot of the costs. They offer dental, vision, 401K (great match) and free life insurance. They stock our kitchen with chips, raisins, cheese, all types of soda drinks, coffee and some of the best bottled creamer out there. They encourage promotions within your department or outside of it. The pay is on the high end and they offer quarterly bonuses. They are making a lot of investments in resources by hiring more managers and employees per department to help with the fast growth pace. The company is doing really well financially. Senior management is really trying to communicate our key strategic company goals to our entire staff. They are invested in the success of the company. The culture is changing every day for the better. One of our key Strategic Corporate Goals is "Recruit, Rev-Up & Retain Legendary Professionals." This is taking place by enhancing our current hiring processes, enhancing our training procedures for our new and existing employees. LoadSpring is trying to improve employee satisfaction and it shows. LoadSpring also offers a flexible working environment; employees can work from home 1 day a week for a better work/life balance. They recently implemented a tuition reimbursement program. After being employed here for a year, they encourage you to visit another Country for the cultural experience and give you an extra week vacation and $4,000 to help you with the cost. There's a lot of pros to working here.

Cons

Since we are growing so fast, there is a lot going on and you need to be fast on your feet and be able to handle some stress hear and there. This can actually be a pro, since the day goes by so fast when your busy. Before you know it, it's time to head home each day. :)

Advice to Management

Keep on focusing on improving LoadSpring overall. It shows that you are trying and the employees can see the positive impact it's making in their specific roles within the company.

3. Best Place for Opportunity and Growth

I have been working at LoadSpring Solutions full-time

Pros

LoadSpring has given me a tremendous amount of opportunity to grow, learn, and excel in my career. Previous places of employment did not foster this concept or make me feel like they believed in me or what I was capable of. I have had a great deal of support throughout my career here and I work with some of the best people I have every worked with. I can honestly say to my friends and family that I enjoy going to work everyday.

Cons

No real cons to share. I think LoadSpring has a real passion for its employees and takes action whenever it can to improve.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and momentum.

OK, depends on your area within the company

I worked at LoadSpring Solutions full-time

Pros

Company has some good benefits, such as paying your vacation to travel abroad if you've been there a while. Most people are pretty professional and helpful and most fellow employees tend to be helpful and want you to succeed.

Cons

Some managers / executives are helpful, some are condescending and treat you as if they know it all and you know very little. The products/ services can be customized, but in speaking with prospects it can be difficult to differentiate the services from other cloud providers, of which there are many these days.

Advice to Management

Treat all employees with respect and listen to their input, be a team - don't just assume that what has worked in the past will work today. Technology and the IT industry changes at a rapid pace....

6. Awesome company with Great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at LoadSpring Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The compensation is very impressive for a small company and the benefits are incredible. Office is fun and very casual, offices on both coasts are very well connected. Frequent company meetings keep employees in the know of what is happening from a corporate standpoint. Work-life balance is very important to the CEO and he encourages vacation and maintaining your social and family life. The people are all brilliant and work incredibly hard.

Cons

With many remote employees, it can be difficult to know all of your co-workers upon starting with the company.

Advice to Management

All of the management team are skilled and wonderful in their positions, no advice needed.

Become a "Rockstar" and glean as much information as possible, then quit when you burn out (like everyone else).

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

I worked at LoadSpring Solutions full-time

Pros

Unique benefits such as "Culture Spring" (provides staff with extra time off and money for international vacation travel) and "Excellence Club" (top performers and guest go to annual retreat at luxury destination). Great opportunities to learn. Top-notch staff (who unfortunately don't last long).

Cons

Incredibly high turnover rate. Support and systems admin staff tend to move on after <6 months on the job. 1 year at LoadSpring is an impressive landmark. Support personnel are expected to support an incredible number of applications, without the training to do so. No accrued paid time off - "rockstars" arbitrarily receive time off based on supervisor's opinion of quality of employees business contribution. "Excellence Club" results in annual week of chaos as the top performing staff and executives all leave the company at the same time. It is expected that everyone buy-in to the founders' work ethic and put in 60+ hours per week, with no extra pay or comp time. Quarterly goals necessary to receive your bonus, are unachievable due to high standard workload. Mediocre health insurance with high employee match. Lots of hiring to fix inefficiencies - they behave like they have deep pockets (venture capitol investment), but then are late by 60 days paying bonuses because they are waiting on receivables.

Advice to Management

It is important to treat your employees with respect, and be able to recognize when your own policies and procedures are creating a toxic work environment. In a tough job economy, watching a mass exodus of your employees across all positions should be an enormous indicator of problems. Stop pointing fingers at junior positions as the inefficiencies, and accept some responsibility - then come up with some viable courses of action to solve them.

Thinks its a start up even tho its been around for years now!

I worked at LoadSpring Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Workers are nice. Office location is good.. Nice area.

Cons

Ceo's/ Owners are very unprofessional, blame everyone else for business failures, will not take ideas from others, and expect you to work 12 hours days and only get paid for 8! Support has had 4 managers in the past 2 years, Every time they leave people are told well they were not a good fit, First level support turn over is so high, the entire support desk at one location has been replaced 3 times with in 2 years.. You dont get any earned vacation, the owners/managers will let you know when you get time off, and thats almost NEVER! You feel like when your working there the people at the top are never honest with you and play you as long they can untill you quit.. Just a very dishonest company!

Advice to Management

Start acting professional instead of the games and sales jobs you give to your workers, Like have Earned vaction time or this idea that the mangers can pick when its time for you when you can have time off or a vacation. Get rid of the silly idea a "rock star" hand book which is really the employee hand book and other really silly ideas like vactions that they say you can work for to go on, but the same people always seem to go, and the people who really work their butts of never can go.. Treat your workers who keep your company a float with respect!

9. Smart people, tons of opportunity, cool benefits.

Pros

I've worked with LoadSpring since 2010 and have always been given lots of opportunities to contribute, learn and grow. The company is expanding like crazy, largely because the product offering is constantly improving (i.e.: hard work and never a dull moment) and the people actually give a **** about what they do. One of the cool benefits is that after 2 years they pay you to go to a foreign country for a week, just to experience different cultures and thinking.

Cons

Uninspired offices don't reflect the creativity of the staff

Advice to Management

Don't lose your entrepreneurial spirit or become "just another tech company."

They Hire Felons - watch your data

I worked at LoadSpring Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Don't know what really would be a positive part to this experience.

Cons

They hire convicted felons who have also engaged in identity theft. If you are concerned about exposing you or your clients then just think twice about the prospect or implication.

Advice to Management

Better screening procedures for your employees. Customers should be made aware of your screening procedures and be cautious about using you if your practices are not improved.

LoadSpring Solutions Response

Dec 3, 2014 – HR Specialist

I am the Human Resource Manger at LoadSpring and I would like you to note that this is not from a former employee. If you have any questions about our background investigation process please feel ... More

End of the road if you're in Customer Service

Former Employee - Customer Service in Carlsbad, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at LoadSpring Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent opportunity to work on new technologies. Depending on department and who you work for, you will work with some interesting technology.

Cons

Customer-service is considered the end-of-the-road career-wise. All business units expect Customer Service to help them instantly. They tend to wear far too many hats which creates a hostile work environment. Intense frustration felt by all in customer-facing positions. Ridiculously long hours with non-existent guidance on deadline-driven projects.

Advice to Management

Ask yourself why you have such turnover in customer-facing positions (hint: it's not the customers). My recommendation is to approach the problem using a ITIL type of structure.

RSS Feed </> Embed