Loan Resolution Corporation

LRC

Former Employee - Manager  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Many opportunities and lots of different positions and experience.

Cons

Long hours and compensation does not match work.

Pay employees what they are worth

First Class Company

Current Employee - Asset Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Asset Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, good people, strong opportunity to grow from within. Unfortunately, I was laid off due to downsizing. Got a great severance package and communicated in advance for lots of time to find another job.

Cons

Amount of change in programs is difficult to keep up with. Training was helpful but things due change due to client requirements.

Keep the good incentives and benefits. There are a lot of negative reviews but these are unfair and inaccurate. I think the management did great in supporting me to be successful at my position.

Very Happy To See The Company Go Under!!

Former Employee - Asset Manager/Negotiator
    Former Employee - Asset Manager/Negotiator

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the people, and nice area.

Cons

Where do I start. I worked there for almost a year. The managment is awful. They are telling employees that they need to hit goals to make money, but they set them to high. They change them each month. They also tell you that you are moving to a salary position without giving you notice, or giving you any paperwork to sign on it. The management is very bad and does nothing to help you improve your preformance. They refer to the employees and lazy. They let me go for not hitting my goal by 1. I had hit it every month before that. They shorted my last paycheck and refused to give me a paycheck stub when I asked for it. When I asked HR, who by the way was very rude and did not care about the employees as well, they would not return my calls, or tell me my file no longer existed. I am happy this company is going under. They deserve it. There are alot of better jobs out there, and I am happy at my new one.

Learn how to treat employees. Maybe some of them did not hit goal because you were horrible at your job!!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Congratulations to their owners on successfully running LRC into the ground!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people. I had the pleasure of meeting some very talented individuals with a lot to offer other companies. Despite how they were treated and ultimately let down again and again, they did a commendable job maintaining a hard work ethic.

Cons

Everything. The root of the problem was the owners. Plain and simple. They had such a short sighted vision for the company and it's people that new innovative ideas were regularly rejected. The CEO, and both presidents were painfully ignorant when it came to leading and managing a company, it's people, and it's direction. There was rampant favoritism, sexual harassment, and discrimination against sexual orientation and race. The HR manager that should have been the person to go to for help was herself just as corrupt and assisted the managers, directors, VP, presidents and CEO in firing all those discontent employees. The owners looked upon it's staff with disdain and regularly let them verbally know how replaceable they were and their entire purpose for being there was nothing more than to make them money. It was regrettably the most unprofessional place I have ever had the misfortune of working.
    I am sad to see their entire workforce be laid off because the owners successfully ran the business into the ground, but I am glad in that now they will have the opportunity to work for a REAL company that will both appreciate them and help them develop.

Congratulations on doing what you do best: over-complicating and ruining a simple job.

Great training and experience for future work.

Former Employee - Team Leader  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to get training and experience for your resume. If you do work hard, you can make money, and if you help those around you while doing it, you can get promoted.

Cons

If you are promoted your employees could make more money than you. The senior management make decisions that can make it impossible to hit your goals, but you are held responsible anyways. Way too much turnover, and the rules change weekly.

Treat your employees with respect. You treat them just as money makers, but if your supported them and treated them fairly they would stay and make you more money. Your turnover rate is one of your biggest problems and costs you the most, so stop training employees for other companies. Learn to keep them for your team.

The Principal Partners Finally Killed the Business

Current Employee - Manager  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the best coworkers you could ever have.

Cons

The worst leadership and owners you could ever have. Travis Olsen, Matt McCabe and Doug McCabe took equal part in destroying this business.

Get out of the way and allow the talented people you hire run the business. The poor EVP you hired never had a chance.

WORST job experience ever...

Former Employee - I Had 6 Job Titles In I Year
    Former Employee - I Had 6 Job Titles In I Year

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people to work with.....but the big wigs call the shots, and they were evil and not so nice. Not a PRO, just a heads up.

Cons

Everything.....it all stems from bad management, and lack of care for the employees lives. The CEO's of this company have absolutely no care for their employees. They have the mentality of "I pay their paycheck, what else do they demand from me?".....the answer to that question is "leadership." If the CEO's showed true leadership, and didn't just go with what the numbers show them. This place would be a lot more successful today. Proper planning is key to exceeding your expectations. This company is only in this business for the quick money, they can care less about planning, they feel that the business changes so quickly that "why bother planning?".....sheer laziness and quick money. They will fire you if you do not live up to their expectations. Rather than give you a helping hand they WILL fire you, so long, bye bye.

Hire qualified people......and Im not talking about the AM job role.

Great place to work and gain experience in the industry!

Former Employee - Desktop Support Professional  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Desktop Support Professional in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I liked the attention to detail that the managers put into running the organization in an efficient and effective manner.

Cons

Unfortunately my contracted ended and I was not brought on as full time employee.

Keep up the good work. You guys are headed in the right direction to becoming the top company in your field.

Hard workers are rewarded for their efforts!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

LRC has an amazing staff - almost everyone is friendly, bright, and hardworking. People are also extremely helpful and genuinely care about the success of their friends and coworkers. There is a lot of room for upward mobility because most management roles are given to internal individuals who have proven their leadership capabilities over time.

Cons

Some people may find the workload to be overwhelming at times, but this can be overcome by practicing better time management skills.

Continue to hold town hall meetings so that employees can offer valuable input.

Honestly I don't even know where to begin.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

The amazing group of people that work so hard.

Cons

They have employees sit on broken chairs and at broken desks and cubicles
    -They revise the yearly holiday schedule halfway through the year taking away two days. (It’s not like people make plans ahead of time!)
    -Create mandatory Saturdays out of nowhere. I have no problem working on a Saturday but please tell me more than 2 days before. Let’s be realistic people have families.
    -Telling potential employees that there is opportunity to make “all this money” in bonuses. The goals set a totally unrealistic. They consistently change and alter them on a monthly basis to basically keep people from hitting bonus.
    -They run out of drinking water in the office. Not to mention they provide no type of paper or plastic products in the “so called” cafes for employees to eat lunch in.
    -Discriminatory hiring practices basis on age, appearance, and sexual orientation. Partner Travis Olsen doesn’t want to hire “old” people.
    - Extending offers of employment and then rescinding those offers two days before hand and yes these people put in notice with their current jobs so this left them unemployed.
    -President Doug McCabe coming onto the operations floor telling his employees that they are useless
    -They have a strong management team but the partners can’t let the professionals make the decisions they were hired to make. Decisions a simple as moves
    -Hiring people knowing that they will “lay them off” or fire them in less than three months
    -HR manager has no clue about HR rules or regulations. Her biggest worry of the day is where people park and use the restroom
    -Using unlicensed software and out dated computer equipment

Get a clue! Start to invest in the people that work so hard for you that make peanuts while you site back and do nothing but screw with people lives like its a game.

Worked for Loan Resolution Corporation? Contribute to the Community!