Local Lighthouse

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Eric Oakley

Good Leads Good Pay

Sales (Current Employee) Tustin, WI

ProsAs a sales guy its all about the leads. Love the leads we get to work. Also if you meet goals get large bonus. Management team really knows there stuff. I'm always learning new methods and skills. I also love the new building we moved into. I also enjoy working with the backend team as the programmer really know there stuff and answer any questions I may have.

ConsNo Hourly but you make it up with great leads.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer Hourly to Sales.

Glad I left

Sales (Former Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsGood money if you can sleep at night

ConsScammers promising front page...that's it

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will not listen so why?

Local Lighthouse Director of Sales responded to this review

Jun 18, 2014

We are not "scammers", we do promise front page placement on the search engines and have a 30-90 day guarantee for all of our clients.

Boilerroom attitude.

Sales (Former Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsNone, unless you like to strong arm small businesses into cheap websites and front page of Google, Guaranteed. Funny.

ConsEarning money to scam small business

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your doors, quit scamming small businesses.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

best place to work

Sales (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

Proscompetitive weekly pay, great environment, good management, top leads, best seo company in oc. spiffs, monthly prizes, awards to top reps. no place i'd rather work at!

Consthere are no cons about this place

great working enviornment

Prosgreat pay structure. commission based

Conscould improve on quality of data

Advice to Senior Managementcould improve on quality of data

Love Coming To Work Every Day!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsWonderful place to work with the greatest co-workers and face to face interaction with all levels of management who encourage new ideas daily. They are always looking for ways to improve and growing rather rapidly as a whole. Nothing but great things in their future.

ConsNeeds to offer employees more training and workshops and also more opportunities for growth in the company, which will more than likely be coming in the near future, as this company expands.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company.

One of the Best Companies I have ever worked for

Sales Manager/Trainer (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsSurrounded by quality employees. Get paid every week. Very positive culture and sales floor. Management is always there to help. Company is continuing to grow every month. Have the potential to make over $2,000-$3,000 every single week.

ConsNot enough spiffs, also the sales floor could be bigger.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo grow the sales floor and invest in marketing ourselves to get more potential clients.

All around great place to work!

Resource Manager (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsI currently work for Local Lighthouse and I honestly can say I enjoy coming to work everyday! The people I work with are great, and the environement is always positive and constructive.

ConsAt times can be stressful with meeting quotas!

Treated fairly and fun place to work

Sales (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsFair management, professional office, the sales team all wear ties, lunch truck, great morale and fun.

ConsWe run out of coffee cups too often. Not much bad stuff to say. I like all the people here.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore sales spiffs! Thanks for the opportunity. I look forward to three more years!

About to quit this Boiler Room!

Sales (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

Pros200 dollars per sale. After taxes $182

Consscheduled hours, but NO hourly pay. Constantly being threatened to be fired , Micro managing. no employee appreciation.No Support, Poor Training. Little to no Positive feedback. It is always the employee's fault even when everyone doesn't get a sale.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a communication class. Learn How to be good leaders. Negative Reinforcement Sucks, Try positive reinforcement You will get Further. Stop Micro Managing. Get leaders that actually know what they are doing. Put into management people that know how to sell a product more than one way. Show appreciation for your employee's

Worked for Local Lighthouse? Contribute to the Community!