Lock Search Group Reviews

1.0

Richard Lock

They have a great eye for talent, but they are very dishonest to their employees

I worked at Lock Search Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I honestly can think of none after the experience I had. I realized that everything I thought was great about the job was a tool to manipulate me in the end.

Cons

No one is honest with you from the lowest level of Management, all the way to the CEO. It is a small company, so you do have quite a bit of exposure to Richard Lock. There are no chances to improve on anything. If you aren't performing as expected (which, no one really tells you what is expected of you), they just fire you out of the blue.

Instead of making your company LOOK like a fun place to work, make it BE a fun place to work.

A bunch of idiots who think they are a big deal

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Lock Search Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros

None, there are none! There are better recruiters out there, this is the worst one. Hell I'll even say Chadman is better and they are also a bunch of a-holes.

Cons

They want you to beg for the job, they don't want to help you in any way other than themselves.

Send survey follow-ups after candidates go through any process working with the recruiters, you'll see how actually satisfied people are.

Worked for Lock Search Group? Contribute to the Community!