Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Reviews in Mayaguez, PR

Lockheed Martin President & COO Marillyn Hewson

Marillyn Hewson

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Enterprise business services (EBS) great place to work but not for long.

Computer Support (Current Employee)
Mayaguez, PR

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Prosyou get to learn a ton of tools that will help you out in any employment, and very useful for future positions. the people at the site are very helpful. You are just an IM away from every employee in the whole company. The take immense advantage of learning management systems and Microsoft products making it easier to work.

ConsNot always compensated as you should, you mite be the best but the performance metric is crazy, you go above a beyond you quota and they nitpick because of tardiness. Its very monotonous work, you get sick and tied of taking calls after a while.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten better to employee complaints and apply improvements

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings in Mayaguez, PR — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.