Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin President & COO Marillyn Hewson

Marillyn Hewson

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Horrible Experience

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
    Stennis Space Center, MS

ProsThey pay for overtime (but too much is required for a good family life) good backlog of work for many years. Very clean, modern facility, awesome hardware in construction - stuff you can be proud of.

Cons70 hr work weeks for the foreseeable future, backstabbing culture, poor training and departmental support, basic project management tools are non existant, rampant incompetence, very poor communication and organization. Typical defense contractor, but this was at extreme levels previously unwitnessed in my career. I dreaded going to work because of the extreme conditions. I thought I would stay and tough it out (because it was an awesome job function) but when my old job called me out of the blue with an offer to come back with seniority for a better position, I was all over it. I walked out never to return.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a grip on reality, do a better job during the interview process to communicate what people are signing on to when they come to this insane asylum, lol.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings in Stennis Space Center, MS — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.