Lockheed Martin

Updated Jan 28, 2014

Lockheed Martin President & COO Marillyn Hewson

Marillyn Hewson

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Pro-Active people will thrive here

Software Engineer Senior (Current Employee)
    Vienna, VA

Prosgood experience coming straight out of school, plenty of opportunities and chance to further ones education with supported programs

Consit is a massive corporation and unless you take the necessary steps to promote self-growth you can get lost in the noise

Advice to Senior Managementyour employees are smarter than you think

Disappointed

Personnel Specialist (Current Employee)
    Vienna, VA

ProsI've had the opportunity to work with some wonderful people who have been so supportive and made all the other issues seem so much easier to deal with

ConsIn my ten plus years of experience, I've never been so micromanaged. Salary information provided upon offer was misleading as were benefits. Also, learned only after joining that leave is earned only after 6 months of working.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've never been so disappointed as I have been working on this contract. Despite the numerous complaints we as a team have made, you've only managed to make things much more uncomfortable for the team. I really would like to believe my experience is a reflection of this particular contract and not all of Lockheed Martin.

The HRAccess Program? Stay away!

Tier II Help Desk (Current Employee)
    Vienna, VA

ProsNice co-workers and it's close to the Metro

ConsPretty much everything! This contract services TSA, Lockheed under-bid the contract in the beginning, so don't expect great pay or any type of raises. Management is just trying to keep their heads above water on this contract. So, there are absolutely no perks and expect to be asked to make a financial "contribution" when it comes time for the company picnic and holiday party. It's very sad the way employees are treated on this contract. I can promise you, if you come to work here, you'll regret it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with more respect, pay them more, I could go on and on!

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings in Vienna, VA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.