Lodha

www.lodhagroup.com

Lodha Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Lodha – India – “Lodha Group”

Abhishek Lodha

Love coming to work here!

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGreat working environment, chilled out colleagues and stimulating assignments make it an amazing place to work. The fast paced growth of the company combined with the management's vision make it a force to reckong with. The pay package is above par and the relocation & other benefits are more than sufficient.

ConsThings change very fast here

Lots of opportunity for growth with a good reward policy

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThe company is growing very rapidly. Every function has tremendous room for growth. There is a lot of work and one will learn how to manage work effectively. The senior management is a very talented bunch. The company rewards its employees who have stayed with the organization.
    Overall, it is a great place to learn a lot.

ConsThere's a lot of work. So, if you aren't able to manage your work you will find it challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

A leading company with a good vision and a very bright future!

Site Engineer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsOffers a pay package slightly higher than the industry. Lodha recognizes your talent and gives you a real opportunity to grow. The company is constantly pushing its boundaries, expanding business in new lands, making landmark deals and amazing collaborations with international brands.
    Good work culture. The most important thing- salaries are always paid on time!
    Work life balance depends on your role in the company.

ConsThe company offers absolutely no other sops other than your CTC.
    6 days working week.
    In case of FML contracts (for construction management jobs), it is very difficult to establish your own achievements as contractor is held solely responsible for success and failures.
    Though internal trainings are good, opportunities for acquiring certifications are very less.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany sponsored parties or outings are a must in stressful construction jobs.
    Certified trainings can help employees grow further.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Place to learn

Senior Executive- Client Service (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsLots of opportunities provided you act fast and prove yourself .

ConsCan be a little more organised.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan be more time orientated. Rest all is fine . I had a great time working with them with lots of learning.

Grown with the Company

ProsHigh Growth. Constantly Innovating. Directors are focussed to professionally manage a company in an unorganised sector and bring in best practices from across industries.

ConsWork Life Balance goes for a toss in trying to maintain the high growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees as humans first and resources later

Great place to work

Associate General Manager - Marketing (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThe scorching rate at which this company is growing is surely something the market should look out

ConsWork gets very high during new launches

Unrealistic expecations

Associate General Manager - Marketing (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsTruck loads of money.
    Mumbai location

ConsMicro-management by the owners. "Lala" company.
    Expect employees to work at any time of the day with a pre-conceived notion that "We are paying you a lot and you are bound to work"

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some nerves and start reacting to the high attrition in Marketing. Start marketing in real terms rather than a top heavy approach.

Not satisfactory

Associate General Manager - Sales (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThey are the pay masters.

ConsNo defined job profile, and very disorganised

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the attrition rate which is very high as 44%.
    Let the employee have their personal life too.

interesting

Marketing (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsIntelligent people, passionate about their work

Constoo much growth without enough focus on process

Great experience with lot of exposure.

Site Engineer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsLodha has some of the biggest projects of India and is a well organized company as compared to other companies in the Building Sector. Good Compensation and great on the job training.

Consprojects are mostly based in Mumbai. They have started to expand in Pune and Hyderabad also, but its a long road before it joins the league of premier construction company with branches all over the country.

Worked for Lodha? Contribute to the Community!