Lofton Security Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Thomas Lofton

I work with great supervisors who make my job easier

Security Officer (Current Employee) Port Allen, LA

ProsAs a college student, it allows me to have flexible hours and I'm able to work on the days of my choice based on my school schedule. Also has the ability to get extra hours by calling and giving management your availability.

ConsSeems to take a while for people to move up the rankings to become a entry level supervisor. New security guards may have to work at many different job sites until a permanent job site becomes available.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate to all employees the possibilities and qualifications of getting a promotion.

It is not what it seems

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company keeps up appearances well. It looked like a great place to work before I accepted the job. Everyone seemed happy and was very friendly. Seemed like there would be lots of opportunity with this company.

ConsOnce I took the job things started to look different. People are promoted or fired based on whims not if they do good work. Management is more concerned with numbers than providing good customer services or if their employees are happy. There aren't any opportunities to move up only lateral moves. Seems like it is a good place to work if you have no desire to succeed and just want to stay stagnant in your career.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people you hire. Give people you hire a chance to climb the latter and do better.

Worked for Lofton Security Services? Contribute to the Community!