LogiX-Guru Reviews

S. Singh Ajmani

Great Experience!

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst (Business Analyst)  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst (Business Analyst) in San Jose, CA

I worked at LogiX-Guru as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

It has been a great experience working with LogiX-Guru. They are easy to work with, professional in their dealings, and timely and prompt in meeting their commitments. They provide guidance and help when needed. It will be privilege to work with them again.

Cons

There is scope for their improvement towards minimizing downtime of contractors in between projects.

Keep up the good work.

Logix Guru is one of the best companies I have worked for.

Current Employee - Network Engineer
    Current Employee - Network Engineer

I have been working at LogiX-Guru full-time for less than a year

Pros

"I was a Network Engineer working on a government contract through Logix Guru, and I found that the entire team was great to work with. Ken Stancovich, my account manager, cares about the persons and meets with them individually. I found Ken to be very professional but also very personable. Cathy Fligger helped me many times to arrange my time schedule, and to manage the time sheets. I would highly recommend this company for their attention to the customer as well as to their employees.

Cons

none - they got me a full time position

Way to go team!!!

I was very blessed

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at LogiX-Guru as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I was very blessed to work with Logix Guru. Singh was one of the best people I have ever worked with in my career. I also worked with another young lady who was very smart and helpful. I Logix Guru played a critical role in helping me obtain a very good contract opportunity! Thanks!

Thanks,

S. Milam

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about the company and or the opportunity I had been given.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Job was great but recruiter-manager non-approachable

Former Employee - Specialist, IT Help Desk  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Specialist, IT Help Desk in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at LogiX-Guru full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lower echelon rercruiters very accommodating

Cons

The account manager was manipulative. Made promises that he never kept.

Be true to your word...

Great Place for a Recruiting Career

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator/Assistant Recruiter  in  Murrysville, PA
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator/Assistant Recruiter in Murrysville, PA

I worked at LogiX-Guru as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Logix Guru is a small company, so even the lowest level employees (I was a summer intern) can easily interact with upper management and the CEO. They also give you the room to shape your own career path. I was brought on as a marketing intern and after one month, I was ready to add recruiting to my list of duties. The management and CEO fully supported my decision and helped me understand the process. They really want you to succeed and will offer advice and guidance to help you.

Cons

The pay isn't the highest, but there are opportunities to earn commissions. I just did not during my summer there.

Continue to acknowledge and support the effort of the recruiters and support staff

Excellent Customer Service Provider

Former Employee - Quality Service Provider  in  Murrysville, PA
    Former Employee - Quality Service Provider in Murrysville, PA

I worked at LogiX-Guru full-time for more than a year

Pros

I appreciate the efforts made by Logix Guru and their excellent customer service. They offered us the most dependable staffing services and helped us recruit the finest talent. They understood our staffing needs completely and provided us the candidates we had been looking for. Thank you guys! You streamlined the entire recruitment process and provided us with technically qualified candidates.

Cons

Because of the quality of the recruitment, current employees face stiff competition for promotion. But, if you're willing to work hard, and have a good head on your shoulders, the sky is the limit.

Count On Logix Guru For Consulting and Software Development Service

Current Employee - Developer  in  Murrysville, PA
    Current Employee - Developer in Murrysville, PA

I have been working at LogiX-Guru full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working with Logix Guru for quite some time now and I am so happy with their services that I strongly recommend them to everyone. We make use of almost all of the services that they provide and never once have we been disappointed. The quality of services is outstanding and the price asked for is always reasonable. I don't think one can get such high quality services at such low prices anywhere else.

Cons

We are all so busy working that we do not have the time to do the monthly lunches all the time.

Logix Guru Good Work Environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Murrysville, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA

I have been working at LogiX-Guru

Pros

I have worked with Logix Guru for four years and am very proud to be here. This company is very much like a family. We may have our ups and downs but we are always there to support each other and the company. It is a very laid back environment and easy to work with all my co-workers.

Cons

None at this time, but I know when I have advice we have an open door policy and we can go directly to our management.

Worked for LogiX-Guru? Contribute to the Community!