Logic Information Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Logic Information Systems CEO & Co-Founder Bill Szlaius

Bill Szlaius

Wonderful employees and client focused organization

ProsVery transparent organization, company has doubled in size every 3 years since the company started, a lot of opportunities to grow your career, executive leadership is very hands-on and has an open-door policy, very approachable

ConsA lot of travel-which is the nature of the consulting world.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to make Logic a fun and rewarding place to work!

Amazing!

ProsBest company to work for!

ConsA looooottttt of travel!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing... It works!

Great Company to work for!

ProsThe company is very supportive of their employees and try to provide the best culture and environment for their employees to work in.

ConsWhile it has improved, communication throughout the company still has room for improvement.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fulfilling. If you are a world class Oracle Retail professional, Logic is one of the best places to work with

Manager (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

ProsGreat Leadership; fair; good values; cares for employees, maintains the small company 'family' culture

ConsSometimes stress level is high because of tight project budget and pressure, however, this is part of any workforce that Logic tries to mitigate

Advice to Senior ManagementMore improvement to the communication aspect. More investment to trainings

A very positive experience

Director of Recruiting (Current Employee)
    Inver Grove Heights, MN

ProsGreat opportunity to grow and achieve more

ConsGrowing and learning opportunities are being developed

Logic? only in the name. A sure shot career destroyer.

Mid Level (Current Employee)

ProsCompensation and minimal work pressure. With this they are able to manage workforce. Lateral hirings are very rare. About 80% are freshers recruited and trained. Will be good for people who doesn't care about self esteem.

ConsPeople who worked in a professional environment before can get easily annoyed by the level of mediocrity the management displays. Etiquette is 100% absent. Since most of the employees are hired as freshers they don't mind bullying by their team leads and will learn to accept the disrespectful culture.

Career Path - an entry level Trainee as well the Senior Manager/Director will do the same job. There is difference in only the designation and compensation. There will be no value addition personally. The environment is so mediocre that it will make you dumb in a course of time.

Awful HR policies and unfriendly HR department headed by a direction less Director. You will find more attrition in HR dept than rest of the departments. Just one day leave per month (not bothered about going against the Govt Labour norms)

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employees. People don't have any interest to initiate anything.

Stop favouritism and politics - Some employees that you believe to be talented/awesome are some serious cartoons.

Not a great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chennai (India)

ProsCompensation is on par with the market; Work load is appropriate;

ConsPoor career path definition; expected to act according to the whims and fancies of the Managers; personal grudge is taken during appraisal process; no professional culture

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the beaurocratic approach towards the employees

Worked for Logic Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logic Information Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Logic Information Systems CEO Bill Szlaius . All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Logic Information Systems employees.