Logic20/20 Reviews

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved working for Logic, the people are great and fun. Logic strives to be one of the best places to work, and they do their best to use this mission when making decisions. Although financially it can be hard to start matching 401k, or increase PTO, etc., leadership does take employee well-being and satisfaction into account when making decisions.

Cons

Work space/office could be cramped, need to expand.
    Training for managing people (not just projects) needed at Manager & Senior Manager level.

Continue to keep your mission at heart.

Considering looking elsewhere......

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Smart & hard working people are commonplace. Location is centrally located on South Lake Union. Tons of opportunities to get involved in different aspects of the business such as business development, training, & organizing social events.

Cons

If you are in the office for any length of time it can be cramped and noisy and the furniture is cheap. Benefit package is weak, particularly PTO and 401k. If not careful can get pigeon-holed in a role/client.

In consulting as in many industries you get what you pay for. Pay top end and you'll see reduced turnover and increased loyalty. Invest in bigger office space and real furnishings.

A good place to work

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cognizant of work-life balance for the most part, and most benefits are satisfactory; promote an environment that encourages growth.

Cons

PTO is incredibly substandard; decisions that affect you are often made on very short notice with little communication

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Depends where you are in your career

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

This place is great if this is your first experience making north of 50k a year. Location is great if you live near by and great that offerings are identical to other companies so ramp up is quick. Basically like a real estate agent, you could work anywhere, so I was up to speed day 1. Also great if you play rugby because you get automatic favoritism. I would suggest say you play or like even if you do not play!

Cons

Turn over is amazing. I feel more leave than start, or at least 50/50. Because you are always at client, cheap furniture and tight quarters was a reality when in the office. Vacation was near impossible to take and I was told by senior of all leaders when you take a vacation and you are billable that costs him money. Very traditional company and I am in the process of leaving to find a more youthful vibrant company. Worried company would not survive if they lose their one very large customer who just changed their hiring of consultants!

Drop the dress code and improve the office environment. It is felt (if not known) management says one things and does another.

Worst consulting company I've ever worked for if you want to write awesome software

Former Employee - Software Developer  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have their foot in the door at some good companies which can lead to some good experiences if you put in the time.

Compensation was fine for the market.

Cons

The office culture was very old school (in my experience). You must dress better, speak better and smell better than the clients. Even if your client is wearing death metal t-shirts to work, you must be dressed in business, which in the developer world makes you look like an outcast. Instead of being part of the 'team' I was the weird one.

It practically took an act of congress to take time off. In my experience it took multiple approvals internally and then from the client.

The mandatory consultant training is one of the most painful experiences of my career, and I've done a few of them with other companies. It seems to be more focused on dressing appropriately and finding more business than anything.

It does amaze me that this place is able to get developers in Seattle. If you're just a salesman then you'll be in the right place. If you want to write awesome software and be treated like a grown up, find another place.

Be more clear about what you're hiring for. If you need software developers, fine. But if you need consultants that are just salesmen, hire for that.

A Great Company to Work With

Former Employee - Analyst  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Logic20/20 fosters learning and growth. It offers several opportunities to learn though workshops and also funds online courses for employees. The work environment is very friendly and everyone is easy to reach out to and ready to help, including the senior leadership and the CEO. A great place for analysts to jump start their foray into consulting. The company is growing fast and has a solid and rapidly diversifying client base. They also focus on company values and ethics, a great plus in my mind! The company also plans social activities every month - good opportunities to talk about work and growth and get to know others.

Cons

The 401K plan could be better.

Great people, bad office, ok management

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of my favorite people ever work here. Great work events and everyone is great and friends to be around (with the exception of a few of the SLT members). Depending who you are with, work events are great and the managing director and his sidekick are riots!

Cons

A few of the SLT members operate like they are the most important people in the world. The highest up is very charismatic but is arrogant and thinks it goes un noticed

To those whom feel they are superior (you two know who you are) loosen up. This is a great company, but it isn't growing that fast and isn't that unique so don't play the "better than you" card.

People who enjoy doing an excellent job

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Consulting can be kind of a crazy thing, but these people get it. Logic seems to hire not just smart people but also helpful people. Sometimes you are on a crazy project, trying to figure things out and you need some help. Logic hires people who know how to take the work seriously but not take themselves seriously.

Cons

Work should be challenging. Different clients will have their issues. I have only been with Logic for a few months so I don't really have any gripes. Compensation seems on par if not a little better than the market. I'll check back in a few more months if I come up with anything :-)

Continue investing in your employees.

Great company for driven personalities

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunities for growth if you are driven, personable, and hard working. Colleagues are very dedicated to delivery, treat each other like family, and like to have a fun on the job and outside of the office. Projects can cover a wide range from custom technology solutions to change management and consultants have the ability to influence which projects they are placed on. The recruitment process was very smooth and painless, with 1 phone interview, 1 Skype interview, and 1 in-person interview before being hired.

Cons

In-house resources are currently being developed, as to be expected in a relatively young company. This has not been a significant issue, and they are currently rolling out new internal resources every day.

Great Experience

I have been working at Logic20/20

Pros

Learn lots of new things. Work with great people

Cons

Can be a high pressure environment

Dial the pressure down when you can

Worked for Logic20/20? Contribute to the Community!