Logical Choice Technologies
www.logicalchoice.com Lawrenceville, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Logical Choice Technologies Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 14, 2014
Logical Choice Technologies – Lawrenceville – “Exterior of Office”

Mark Elliott

7 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Former CEO, Cynthia Kaye, built a great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Logical Choice Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe former CEO built a great company, LCT had an awesome culture, always promoted vision and teamwork. The leadership inspired us. It was a great community of friends as well as colleagues that helped make a difference and impact in education.

ConsIt was sad to see the decline and the lack of leadership once investors bought out the company 12 months ago. : (

I gave them a GREAT product and they turned it into yellow snow.

Customer Care (Former Employee)

I worked at Logical Choice Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNone at all, it is a sunk ship.

ConsI am sure the SLA violations have put them out of business. Never listened to the smart people they hired, despite the accurate predictions we made. Whatever spiked cool-aid they were drinking, it made them stupid. or maybe they already were.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose the doors, it is too late. alive is dead...

Sad state of affairs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Logical Choice Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsNone at this time. It was once a thriving education technology company, but has been reduced to a shell of itself.

ConsThe company can't afford to pay it's bills or employees. Had to let go almost everyone and can't ship products. The new owners communicate very little on what the actual direction is.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't even know where to start. Pay your bills.

I enjoyed helping children become more motivated to learn.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Logical Choice Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat company, with a awesome achievements. Great group of people to work with.

ConsSometimes bad decisions were made, and some employees that went above and beyond were not recognized at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake better decisions and appreciate what your employees are doing.

No Potential - A Dying Company

Professional Career Position (Former Employee)

I worked at Logical Choice Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsCasual work environment; Office in an out of the way locale; A lot of elbow room in the office now that most of the employees have been let go.

ConsLay offs have been consistent during the last two years and most of the staff has been let go. Now there is not enough staff to provide real customer support solutions to previous clients, to make the business contacts essential to keep the company going, or to research the cutting edge technologies to keep the business viable in today's market. Salaries of non-executive positions are below the average for the metro Atlanta area and no rewards are available to these non-management employees (no raises, no bonuses). The company is top heavy with management positions and just a few real workers still in house. The market focus is only educational institutions. The company is slow to adapt to business trends. Religious overtones are everywhere. During my time there I found that most employees all attended the same church. It's not WHAT you know, but who you know and where you go to church.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some people who need little management to do their work and get rid of some of the executive positions. Be willing to take some losses, financially, until you can get your company going again. Create some software that might interest the business client instead of focusing only on education. Keep your religion out of the office and schedule conferences somewhere besides your huge church's auditoriums. Maybe the CEO should just give up and find a teaching position.

Its a job

I have been working at Logical Choice Technologies full-time

ProsVery laid back. Flexible scheduling. No micro-managing (in most departments). Recent changes in executive management appears to be promising.

ConsNo accountability. No processes. No raises. Very sales driven. What you can get away with mostly depends on who you are or who you are friends with. Poor business decisions in the past have led this company to very shakey ground. While there have been a lot of changes in executive management that could result in better stability and profitability, there is still a long road to travel and the jury is still out on whether the company will make it through...its hard to say right now.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more involved...really involved. Make people accountable for their actions or lack thereof.

Disappointed in Leadership by Upper Level Management

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Logical Choice Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe support staff is wonderful

ConsThe comp plan/benefits do not meet industry standard
The leadership is grossly over employed

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider bringing in a new C-suite to undo/fix the gross mismanagement of the company's revenue and profits, and plug the holes in the sinking ship.

Worked for Logical Choice Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logical Choice Technologies reviews and ratings in Atlanta, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Logical Choice Technologies CEO Mark Elliott. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Logical Choice Technologies employees.