Logical Choice Technologies
www.logicalchoice.com Lawrenceville, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Logical Choice Technologies Reviews

Updated Apr 1, 2014
Logical Choice Technologies – Lawrenceville – “Exterior of Office”

Mark Elliott

Former CEO, Cynthia Kaye, built a great company

Lawrenceville, GA

ProsThe former CEO built a great company, LCT had an awesome culture, always promoted vision and teamwork. The leadership inspired us. It was a great community of friends as well as colleagues that helped make a difference and impact in education.

ConsIt was sad to see the decline and the lack of leadership once investors bought out the company 12 months ago. : (

Great place to work until.....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed the prior leaderships ability to create a great culture and provide great customer service. The people were great to work with. Cool technologies to help kids learn.

ConsStarting in late 2011 K12 education started to see a shift away from interactive whiteboards which was a majority of the companies business. The owner/CEO sold the company in April 2013. The new ownership has taken the company in a different direction very different from the prior leadership.

Going down in flames, no way to save it now.

(Former Employee)

ProsPeople in the office were good hard working people. It was a relaxed atmosphere and a decent place to work.

ConsPoor management at the top level. Employees with good ideas and important comments never heard. If you wanted to go anywhere or be heard, you needed to be a BFF of the CEO and be a part of her church too. Nepotism was everywhere. The company always said it cared about it's employees but never really did. You were always a number in the payroll. I think most of us who worked there as long term employees always felt like being laid off was just a day or two away. It should have been a great place to work but instead it's fallen to pieces and so many good people have been left to try and find work elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should have given up your role as CEO when the Board of Directors told you to do so Cynthia. You had a heart but never really cared about anyone but yourself and your church friends. So sad to see everything in pieces now and no way to put it back together.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

investors VERT Capital , no regard for employees or opportunity, quick in and out , make a dollar and gone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proswas an energy environment where all employees were valued and contributed

Consgoing out of business, what a shame

Beware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWas a great place to work. Made a lot of good friends while there. Good people from the ground up to mid level management. A lot of talent. You really felt like you were having an impact in K-12 education.

ConsSenior leadership only valued their own opinions. Cuts affected the ones who were actually doing their job while leadership continued to reward the sales force who weren't doing theirs.

I enjoyed helping children become more motivated to learn.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)
    Lawrenceville, GA

ProsGreat company, with a awesome achievements. Great group of people to work with.

ConsSometimes bad decisions were made, and some employees that went above and beyond were not recognized at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake better decisions and appreciate what your employees are doing.

I gave them a GREAT product and they turned it into yellow snow.

Customer Care (Former Employee)
    Lawrenceville, GA

ProsNone at all, it is a sunk ship.

ConsI am sure the SLA violations have put them out of business. Never listened to the smart people they hired, despite the accurate predictions we made. Whatever spiked cool-aid they were drinking, it made them stupid. or maybe they already were.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose the doors, it is too late. alive is dead...

It's been a positive experience despite recent setbacks.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsGood people, cool products, no micromanagement.

ConsIneffective leadership and bad decisions forced the company onto very rocky ground in 2013. Hopefully, new CEO can turn things around.

Advice to Senior ManagementLaser focus on 1 or 2 main products

Sad state of affairs

Lawrenceville, GA

ProsNone at this time. It was once a thriving education technology company, but has been reduced to a shell of itself.

ConsThe company can't afford to pay it's bills or employees. Had to let go almost everyone and can't ship products. The new owners communicate very little on what the actual direction is.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't even know where to start. Pay your bills.

Constant mismanagement leads to constant fear of being laid off.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with in general

ConsPretty much everything else. Low industry pay, poor decision making, not listening to the PROFESSIONALS that were hired but rather on uniformed instinct.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink before you act! I can't stress how much money was lost because of over eager spending and "fix it later" attitudes.

Worked for Logical Choice Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logical Choice Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Logical Choice Technologies CEO Mark Elliott. All 19 reviews posted anonymously by Logical Choice Technologies employees.