LogistiCare Reviews

Updated March 28, 2015
60 reviews filtered by
2.1
Herman M. Schwarz

Pros
  • easy job, it's a customer call center job, no pros (in 3 reviews)

• Getting a check every 2 weeks, 401k and insurance benefits (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • No breaks when alot of calls are in que, especially on Mondays (in 4 reviews)

• Management does not listen to CSR's, Upper management is clueless (in 4 reviews)

1. the work that I do here goes a long way.

Current Employee - Claims Processor in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Claims Processor in Austin, TX

I have been working at LogistiCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good company growth, help from veterans (chance to learn more about the business)

Cons

information does translate well from upper management

Advice to Management

pay more attention to the information that is passed down to employees and make sure it is understood and the same across the board

2. Great company to work for in OKC

Former Employee - Assistant Transportation Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Assistant Transportation Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work enviornment is very accommodating; management is willing to work with representatives, but expectations (which are clearly defined) for worker responsibility are consistant.

Cons

it is a professional work environment; salary is within cost of living in OKC. No cons to mention.

3. Great company; lots of room to grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at LogistiCare

Pros

Lots of room to move up; over 30 internal promotions at the location where I work
    Fun work environment
    Management rewards results

Cons

Can be stressful at times... Guess what? It's called a job

5. No room for growth

I worked at LogistiCare

Pros

Plenty of overtime, 401k, Decent Benefits.

Cons

Lack of providing employee development or feedback.

6. Customer Service Representative

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at LogistiCare

Pros

Easy to get hired from a temp agency

Cons

Getting time off, getting off on time, being treated as if you matter as an employee.

Advice to Management

Have more contact with the employees to understand their position

7. Looks like a great company to work for at first....

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative/Wheres My Ride/Router in Garden Grove, CA

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the other employees are nice. After being out of work for 4 months it was nice to work again.

Cons

I was a temporary employee & worked there for 6 months. Here are my observations: Disorganized, unprofessional, too many cliques, management is BFF's with lower ranking employees, inappropriate behavior, too much makeup, hair extensions, perfume (made me ill) false eyelashes (i found in the ladies restroom) & 6" high heels, too much negativity & to top it all off racism! All the BFF's created too many distractions. All these things create too many distractions. This company is BACKWARDS! I don't understand how any company can function normally & be successful & be managed the way it is.

Advice to Management

Every employee temporary or not deserves respect as well as regular employees. Every employee OF EVERY RACE deserves respect! Just because someone does not wear provocative office attire does not make them any less of a person. A few of your precious QA Dept. employees are unprofessional. They sit around sometimes & do nothing & then talk about makeup & clothes & what is the other one doing that weekend. You send around a company wide memo with the business casual office attire that is being enforced, yet some of YOUR BFF's still walk around in flip flops.

8. Mediocre

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Madison, WI

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy work, anyone can do it

Cons

Horrible management, heavy workload, micromanaging, short lunches/breaks,

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better

9. It's a good temporary job if you can find nothing else.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Haven, CT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Haven, CT

I worked at LogistiCare

Pros

First of all, it's probably the easiest job I've ever had. There's no outbound calls and the system is very easy to use.

Co-workers were great, very friendly people, some of whom are still friends of mine to this day.

Cons

Management is terrible. The absolute worst people imaginable get promoted. There are literally two supervisors who got their promotions by not doing their jobs and hanging out in the offices of supervisors who were previously let go.

Everyone plays favorites and it's created a high school like environment. If you're friends with a supervisor you can do whatever you want, whenever you want. If you're not, God help you for taking a five minute bathroom break.

Performance is not rewarded. I personally, had more customers calling supervisors to praise me more than the entirety of the other staff combined. I had the quality assurance people who listen to calls emailing my supervisors to tell them they have no one like me, I consistently aced all of the monthly job assessments they performed and when it was time to promote someone, I was passed up for "attendance issues." Which were taking a day off for a funeral and leaving early for having the flu.

Advice to Management

Stop promoting your friends, it's not working. Judge people by the work that they do and the substance of their character.

10. Not enough compensation for poor work/life balance

I have been working at LogistiCare full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn multiple systems; some flexibility with work schedules; office convenient to home;

Cons

Always in react mode; Pay is low by area standards; no real work/life balance to speak of; employees are not valued "everyone can be replaced"; travel expenses are slow to be paid back; poor benefits

Advice to Management

Value your employees and work to keep a work life balance if you are not going to improve compensation

11. Worst Experience Ever

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They pay at least 13 an hour, the people around you are very nice, they have something called jean day(which is every fridays), The hours are from monday to friday, they're close on saturday and sunday, your schedule will stay the same

Cons

You will be quizzed on your calls, Calls goes back to back(so if someone died in your family,I would suggest you stay home), Supervisors are phony, They're very strict with lateness, They pay every 2 weeks, You will have to take a training that last for about 2 weeks(the training consist of over 200 questions with different scenarios which you rarely deal with)