Logistics Health Incorporated

Donald J Weber

Logistic Healh Incorporated is a reasonable company to work for

Current Employee - Bio Technician
    Current Employee - Bio Technician

Pros

Well, if yo want possible growth it is not impossible

Cons

only think I dont like about logistics is the way they hire and how you may have to pay for a hotel to travel.

Na

A rare, wonderful company

Current Employee - Medical Service Coordinator  in  La Crosse, WI
    Current Employee - Medical Service Coordinator in La Crosse, WI

Pros

The CEO of LHI has devoted much more time, money and energy to ensuring the happiness of his employees than any other company I've ever worked for. This includes giving each one of the 500+ employees a flower for Easter, hosting meetings with every department to personally thank them for their work etc.
    There is a free state of the art corporate gym, free primary care, great insurance, free access to a nutritionist, fitness coach, personal training, and behavioral specialists. You also get three paid hours of wellness time each week at your regular hourly rate.
    You get to work in a positive work environment. There are routine office-wide activities and potlucks. Everyone I have met has been wonderful and pleasant.

Cons

Long hours on the phone. Sometimes you get service members who just want to complain to someone and will give you quite the angry lecture.

Keep it up!

Professional Company, did not offer a great deal of work

Pros

Feeling of self-fulfillment in helping military veterans just returning from combat theatre.

Cons

Feeling of sadness for those veterans that seemed to be extremely affected by their exposure to combat.

Provide emotional support for the health care providers that were screening the combat veterans.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Long distance contractor position

Former Employee - GIS Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - GIS Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Pay and benefits were good. Since I was in an embedded contract position at a remote site, I did not have much interaction with my manager or the corporate office. I would see my manager maybe once a month, fill out my time card, read the emails, and do whatever the corporate office required of me. Organizing work related travel arrangements and getting reimbursements was pretty straightforward. I've experienced far worse with some companies.

Cons

Since I had been hired for my technical expertise in my field that LHI did not have and does not support since their focus is supporting medically oriented businesses, I had to look for any training and professional development on my own outside of LHI. They were willing to provide a small amount, but not a lot.

It Was OK

Pros

Benefits and Bonus and Veteran acknowledgment

Cons

You have scheduled breaks and need to work

Practice what you preach

Either Walmart or LHI in LaCrosse

Pros

Good people there. I lot of the staff are native of LaCrosse so you have that home town feel and commitment to the company from them.

Cons

Very shady practices from the management. Contracts that they have been awarded by less than ethical standards. There is a "you are lucky to have a job here" from the HR and management team.

Try generating revenue from something other than government contracts.

Awesome

Pros

Easy to work with them. We serve the country by serving the soldiers. People seem happy to work there. And it's easy work

Cons

The website is ridiculous to use and stupid people are in charge. If you have a tolerance for stupidity you will be fine. They mean well tho

Excellent experience working with Army National Guard

Current Employee - Phlebotomist  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Chicago, IL

Pros

Travel, company pays mileage,meet and greet our united states servicemen.

Cons

Only contract work,will not hire on.

Keep same people

Outstanding

Former Employee - Director PHA  in  La Crosse, WI
    Former Employee - Director PHA in La Crosse, WI

Pros

Benefits and culture. Really care about the military

Cons

Management needs to learn more about the military. Not the executives though

Upper management needs to learn more about the military

Positives and Negatives

Former Employee - Lead Administration/Administration  in  Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Lead Administration/Administration in Kansas City, MO

Pros

Progressive company learning and implementing to become ever efficient. Adequate pay and benefits. Overall, dedicated and self-starting personnel. Providing a valuable service to military serve members and their commands to the highest level; resulting in strong force readiness for the nation.

Cons

A "use them and lose them" organization. Will take all you can give them and more but terminates on a whim as there are so many "new" people to replace you. Back-stabbing, sniping and favoritism while smiling to your face. Much like other reviews, there is no (reasonable) explanation for release from duties; other than someone doesn't like you.
    Saddest part is the low esteem expressed regarding the upper management. (Should have been a clue.)

More objectivity and less subjectivity and favoritism. Better objective review structure for employee evaluations. HR conducted exit-reviews on all employee departures from company for whatever reason.

Worked for Logistics Health Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!