Logitech Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

1. Turnaround. Great Products. Positive Change in Culture.

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Look at the turnaround of the company over the past 3 years. Re-inventing Logitech. Products have been getting better and better - across many different product categories. High-quality and beautiful. The culture is incredible compared to 3.5 years ago. More collaborative, faster, open to debate and smart decision-making.

Cons

We are working through our open space challenges. We need some of our new businesses to accelerate quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You can feel the difference.

Managed accounts in excess of $85M

Pros

Great product and good promo strategy

Cons

Products are becoming obsolete quickly

Advice to Management

None

3. Camas, WA site is a family. Let us welcome you home.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

I have been working at Logitech (More than 10 years)

Pros

If you love music, passionate about the future, creative, and love a challenge, there couldn't be a better place to make your mark. I've been working for Logitech (Camas, WA) over 16 years now. Logitech challenges us to improve products, designs, and to be innovative. We are not just a team, group, or site, we have a culture of family. We help each other, support each other, and yes, from time to time will even get mad at each other. We are a family. We have activities that support our community. Rivers and streams to fish in. Lots of hiking (even in the rain). 1 1/2 hours from snow skiing on Mt. Hood or the ocean beaches of either Washington or Oregon.

Cons

It does rain a lot in Washington state. At times we may get snow. The summers seem short. Sometimes while we work on a project, the schedules can get crazy.

Advice to Management

Understand that individuals may have different needs. We have a company of multiple cultures and ages - likes and dislikes. Not everyone will be happy at the same time. Most of all - remember Life Happens.

It's a great environment, great products but the leadership and vision could be better.

I worked at Logitech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance.. Fun people to work with..

Cons

Average business acumen is not very high.. Short sighted vision/planning..

Great Working Environment

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in Fremont, CA

I worked at Logitech (More than a year)

Pros

Good Corporate Culture. The teams know how to work hard yet really have fun at the same time. The team works hard to make sure everything with the Logitech brand is meeting and exceeding the standards that a premium brand should have. Most corporate structures are really supportive of the product development process rather than being sales centric.

Cons

Too much focus on lower margins has made design work routine. Much of this work is being sent to ODMs that slap on the Logitech sticker on their work with US and European engineering teams focused maintaining quality rather then putting energy into innovation.

Advice to Management

Really need to work on the overall corporate vision. Return to focusing on creating products that generate memorable positive user experiences. Need to create products differentiate themselves not only by high quality but also by cutting edge innovation. They also need to realize they are no longer just in the peripherals market anymore. Things like wireless speakers, cloud cameras, digital music players are complex systems in need of platform engineering.

7. Senior Analyst - BI

Pros

Great culture and flat hierarchy

Cons

Politics within India Office

Advice to Management

None

8. Great place to work

I have been working at Logitech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good process for developing and launching products. Strong support for product development. Office culture is generally good. Strong existing brand value. Working here is worth showing off to friends/family. Excellent support infrastructure. High degree of flexibility in work schedule. Good benefits package and competitive compensation.

Cons

Culture may vary widely between business groups, depending on group management. Structure and resources for product follow-up beyond launch is weak. Development and sales process geared towards product volume, sometimes at the expense of brand development. Over-focus on physical, boxed, on-shelf product--software or online connected experience often not sufficiently considered or developed.

9. It is a great workplace.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech (Less than a year)

Pros

- great people, helpful, nice, open minded - great salary for contractors - great experience with real responsibilities - have a wide range of work - company values is getting more and more innovative

Cons

- took forever to get the hiring process done (3 months after the first interview) - decided to extend the contract instead of hiring as a full time

Advice to Management

please consider: - adding more benefits to part time employees - including free catering services - improving the quality of food - value part time employees and considering hire them as full time than keep extending the contract

Need an overhaul

Pros

- Fantastic Products - Cool new CEO with a good vision

Cons

- Old School thinking - Very high red tape!

Advice to Management

Overhaul the system.

Great leadership!

Current Employee - Customer Care in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Care in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Management genuinely cares about the well being of the team. - Willingness and open mindedness to try new things to improve. - Opportunities to learn new things are offered to employees such as certifications. - The company is always looking to improve. - Mangers lead by example. - The CEO is interested on how employees feel at work.

Cons

- Sometimes there are communication frictions between different departments. - Salary can be a little bit better

Advice to Management

- Keep on being approachable and open to new ideas - Keep believing in new employees and offering opportunities to grow :)

RSS Feed </> Embed