Logix Federal Credit Union

Updated August 7, 2014

3.9

CEO

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Came here looking for a paycheck and found a home. I love this company.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Logix has all of the perks of working for a big bank, but with the heart of a credit union.

One of the best things about working here is the opportunity to interact with, and learn from, some of the most talented people in the financial industry. (There is no exaggeration in that claim - we're one of the fastest growing, healthiest FIs in America.) I know that many organizations claim an open door policy, but in actuality, there's not much behind the words. At Logix, the CEO knows the name of all 500 employees and welcomes/seeks conversation with each one. He's set an example that most of our staff follow, which leads to many opportunities to grow and learn.

In addition to feeling supported in my career, I leave work every day feeling like I've actually helped someone. As a credit union, Logix often becomes refuge to people who have been worked over by "big banks." It feels good to know that, because we are member-owned, every decision I make will eventually benefit the person I'm helping instead of some faceless stockholder on Wall Street or overseas.

In summary, I came here for a paycheck and found a home. You don't leave a place like Logix without a good reason, and they haven't given me one yet. To the contrary, they keep getting better.

Cons

The dedication to member service is fierce. You may think that is a veiled compliment to the place, and in some ways it is, but it might not feel like it when you’re scrambling to help someone on a weekend. Logix is not a good fit at all for someone who wants to leave work at work. I’ve never worked harder, but I’ve never had such satisfaction in doing it.

More jeans days!! (LOL)

Used to be better

Current Employee - LPC Loan Officer  in  Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - LPC Loan Officer in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work and life balance is so so. Our department needs to be restructured

Cons

Loan phone center Loan officers must sell consumer loans, mortgage loans, as well as process service requests, and increase Visa card limits. Sadly, as loan officers, we only get paid on 2 out of those 4 things. Bottom line is that The base salary should be higher than what it is for having to juggle all these things normally not associated with a loan officer title. We are essentially a Financial services officer with a lower salary. Things used to be different where every call was a potential sales opportunity, however we are now more customer service reps than loan officers as per our title and job descriptions indicate.

See the cons. Recognize the high turn over in our department. The writings been on the wall. Pay us what we deserve, or take away non stop, non sales related calls

Best company out of 6 in my career

Current Employee - Management  in  Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Focused on providing outstanding customer service, high standards of performance, financially strong, good enterprise-wide communication, and makes an effort to have fun at work.

Cons

Variety and frequency of advancement opportunities limited by company size. Minimal opportunities outside of the Southern California area.

Worked for Logix Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!