Logix Federal Credit Union Reviews

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union

Pros

Logix regularly places highly in the "Best Place to Work" lists. The company really goes out of its way to make employees happy. Logix is one of the strongest credit unions in the country and continues to grow.

Cons

Logix is never complacent. The project lists are robust and this is not a place for people who want to coast through their day.

Advice to Management

Continue working to make your employees happy and they will continue to produce the great results for which Logix is known..

2. Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Teller in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Teller in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Culture Great Co-Workers Great Place to Bank

Cons

Hard to Move Up It's all about who you know, and if you're in the right place at the right time for promotions. Very Slow to Promote Tellers are not paid that well, but the rest of the company is Very Conservative Company More of a mature crowd. Not really for young innovators.

3. Great place to bank, OK place to work.

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union

Pros

Great benefits, fun place to work

Cons

value seniority over experience elsewhere. Have to be with company for 6 month minimum before applying to other positions. open positions are highly competitive/ political. College grad with 2 years banking experience stuck with part time position while many without a degree manage others.

5. This place is a complete JOKE!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I worked at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worked 8-5. That's about it.

Cons

If I enjoyed being paid in potlucks and Costco pizza then this would be an awesome place to work. As any commission sales person would expect, you'd want to see commissions being earned within your first 90 days. At Logix, you'd better sit back and wait till your 7th or 8th month. They want to put you through a world of training. 95% of it is completely useless to the job. The CEO spends his time sending out "the thought of the day" and a weekly photo of which you have to write a caption." This place has so many people in upper management and I have no idea what they actually do? Its a lot like Office Space. I didn't fit in there because I am used to working with people who want to be successful and earn a solid living. I felt like I was back in third grade working there. Some real boneheads run that place. I can honestly say its the worst company I've ever worked for.

Advice to Management

Get with the times!

6. I Love this Company!

Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The board of this company is caring, humble, human haha etc. I have never worked for a company that holds fun as a characteristic with value. They are fair and good to their employees. I used to work for Bank Of America and the environment is completely different. They over work everyone there and will treat you like you could be replaced at any moment.

Cons

You have to invest yourself into the company and it is not necessarily a bad thing. They want to hire caring people that will go the extra mile for their members and team members. They give as much as you give and it does not go by unrecognized.

Advice to Management

Please always carry the values you have now. You are one of the few good companies out there.

Came here looking for a paycheck and found a home. I love this company.

Current Employee - Manager in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Logix has all of the perks of working for a big bank, but with the heart of a credit union. One of the best things about working here is the opportunity to interact with, and learn from, some of the most talented people in the financial industry. (There is no exaggeration in that claim - we're one of the fastest growing, healthiest FIs in America.) I know that many organizations claim an open door policy, but in actuality, there's not much behind the words. At Logix, the CEO knows the name of all 500 employees and welcomes/seeks conversation with each one. He's set an example that most of our staff follow, which leads to many opportunities to grow and learn. In addition to feeling supported in my career, I leave work every day feeling like I've actually helped someone. As a credit union, Logix often becomes refuge to people who have been worked over by "big banks." It feels good to know that, because we are member-owned, every decision I make will eventually benefit the person I'm helping instead of some faceless stockholder on Wall Street or overseas. In summary, I came here for a paycheck and found a home. You don't leave a place like Logix without a good reason, and they haven't given me one yet. To the contrary, they keep getting better.

Cons

The dedication to member service is fierce. You may think that is a veiled compliment to the place, and in some ways it is, but it might not feel like it when you’re scrambling to help someone on a weekend. Logix is not a good fit at all for someone who wants to leave work at work. I’ve never worked harder, but I’ve never had such satisfaction in doing it.

Advice to Management

More jeans days!! (LOL)

Used to be better

Current Employee - LPC Loan Officer in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - LPC Loan Officer in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work and life balance is so so. Our department needs to be restructured

Cons

Loan phone center Loan officers must sell consumer loans, mortgage loans, as well as process service requests, and increase Visa card limits. Sadly, as loan officers, we only get paid on 2 out of those 4 things. Bottom line is that The base salary should be higher than what it is for having to juggle all these things normally not associated with a loan officer title. We are essentially a Financial services officer with a lower salary. Things used to be different where every call was a potential sales opportunity, however we are now more customer service reps than loan officers as per our title and job descriptions indicate.

Advice to Management

See the cons. Recognize the high turn over in our department. The writings been on the wall. Pay us what we deserve, or take away non stop, non sales related calls

Best company out of 6 in my career

Current Employee - Management in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Logix Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Focused on providing outstanding customer service, high standards of performance, financially strong, good enterprise-wide communication, and makes an effort to have fun at work.

Cons

Variety and frequency of advancement opportunities limited by company size. Minimal opportunities outside of the Southern California area.

RSS Feed </> Embed