LogixHealth

Add Photos

Eli Berg

Great Opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bedford, MA

ProsLots of promotions from within. Very flexible schedules. They just redid the parking lot so there's lots of parking.

ConsThe benefits are a little higher than other places, but that seems to be a trend in all companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider more telecommuting options.

Billing specialist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsRoom to move around in company, hours flexible

ConsDidn't see any. Left for another job

Horrid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExperience doesn't matter, they'll train you for what you need to do.

ConsThe training I received was two days and then I was thrown into the deep end. There is a lack of a friendly atmosphere, if you aren't deemed a favorite. Talking to other co-workers is frowned on. Your direct supervisor will not stand up for you, neither will your manager when something happens.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire less friends, more people that will be helpful.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to get your foot in the door in healthcare.

Document Administrator (Former Employee) Bedford, MA

ProsAmple parking, free coffee, company luncheons.

ConsLow wages, expensive health plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntroduce a "raise" system to recognize your employee's efforts.

Logix could do better at appreciating it's employees.

Billing Specialist (Current Employee) Bedford, MA

ProsVery flexible with work hours.

ConsManagement is ridiculous. Most of them are very cold people. Human Resource takes the human out of the equation.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff. Treat them like they're humans

Joke of a company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCan be flexible on hours, loved the people there. I guess they try to be good to their employees, but their attempts are laughable

ConsThe list is so long on cons, I'll start here.

CEO has no clue about business managment, and that trickles down to the people below him. Everyone loves to yell at this place, whoever yells the loudest gets their way. If you enjoy getting scolded like a 5th grader who didn't do his homework then you should work here.

This company lacks leadership in a big way, and are to loyal to their management team.. Probably the most unprofessional place I have ever work. I would say 85% of the people their hate it there and are looking for a new job. Some of the departments within this company will emotionaly break down their employees until they quit.

I am not a bitter employee, this place was miserable to work at.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook in the mirror the problem is with the lack of leadership

I am Disgusted!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bedford, MA

Prosthere are none place is pathetic nothing to look forward to even Human Resources are a bunch of fools. they hire every uneducated person who applies . Obviously we know the real companies would never take them! so Logix picks up the crap left over. they promote people like fools.

ConsThis place is a joke!!!!!! The worse place I have ever worked and to top it off this a small unknown company not a corporation. Directors vice presidents and Managers are big fools!!!!. you are not trained and then blamed for all of their mistakes. it is easy to put it off on the poor employee who walks in there blind and with no training, and to top it off I have been working longer in the health field longer than the upper management fools. Clients have no idea that all of their personal stuff are being worked by India. everyone from the 1st floor up to the second floor are plain pathetic fools. Lets see them try to apply to a real job ha! they would never ever get hired!

Advice to Senior Managementyou are all a bunch of idiots!

Don't waste your time

Patient Representative (Former Employee) Bedford, MA

ProsNone, even parking is very limited.

ConsEverything from Vice President to team leads management is very poor, uneducated and indeed of managerial skills. HR seemed to be very rude and no support at all. The pay is the worst ever and no raises, benefits are horrible and don't expect to use PTO time since they never allow it. Can't take holiday off! This has been the worst company I've ever worked for. Look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere isn't any advice to give, company will go down hill on its own.

Do not waste your time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bedford, MA

ProsThe people on my direct team were great, and we all shared the same gripes. The commiserating was fantastic.

ConsEverything else...Start with the top. While Eli may be an A+ expert in medical coding, he is NOT a CEO. If he were, why is Rousseau running the show? Their main objective is to cut costs across the board. Things were getting outsourced left and right, people getting laid off frequently. Budgets? HA! That's a good one. Everything is fly by the seat of your pants, do just enough to get by for very short term. We kept getting the pitch about wanting to be a solid, mid-sized company. How can you become a mid-sized company if you keep losing/laying off your employees and keep operating like a start-up? Until the mentality of the people running the show changes, this place is going nowhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo numerous to list......

Disrespectful Management and Executives

Proscan't think of much because the bad outweighs the good

ConsMost employees are very unhappy. It is a miserable work environment. Exec pretend that they care about you until but will talk about you behind your back. Instead of giving their employees deserving raises, they remodel the office....which was newly done 2 years ago!

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to trust your employees and you will notice that they will want to work harder for you. Invest in them, and they will invest in you.

Worked for LogixHealth? Contribute to the Community!