LogoNation

Updated Jun 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Denny Watson

Great outside sales job with no limits

Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Greenville, SC

ProsI like the freedom out sales gives you. I enjoy meeting new customers and developing a relationship them. I could not work behind a desk all day, and this job allows me to be out in the field each day.
    There is no cap on commission that can be earned. You can make great money.
    They cover so many expenses that other companies only give you partial reimbursement.
    There's always room to grow within the company as well.

ConsYou are working a lot on your own, which can get lonely at times.
    There is not group benefits for insurance, but there is a monthly allowance given to cover that.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to work with your manager on a weekly basis, but with it being a large company that makes it harder.

The Best Place To Start Selling!

Executive Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Charleston, SC

ProsLogoNation is where I started working right out of college. I had an amazing experience with this company. Not only did I gain initial outside sales experience but I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. I was able to gain experience in outside sales that you can't put a price tag on. This job propelled me into another outside sales opportunity that I never would have gotten without my experience from LogoNation. I am already missing the people I worked with and my manager. You won't find a better place to get started!

ConsThere is nothing I would change!

Competitive salary, vacation time, family owned

Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

ProsLogonation is a growing company. This company is family owned and ran. When you have an issue (customer or employee) you call home office and the owners answer the phone. Leading the way in creating fun new ways to promote small towns and businesses! They listen to the sales reps for advice and care what happens in every situation. Needless to say that any company has it's ups and downs. I can promote Logonation in towns because I believe in the business. I am a true believer that you can sale anything when you believe in it. This company has comparable salaries and commission structure. Logonation has a structured reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle, however, you must show up and work in order to be eligible for the reimbursement. If you are having a hard time in a town and your direct manager knows this and you are getting out there using the tools and knowledge that has been provided, Logonation sends backup to help you out. Letting you fail means they fail as a company too. Great place for experienced sales reps and sales reps looking to see what outside sales is like. I enjoy working with them and have been with them for close to two years.

ConsOutside sales is not for the faint of heart. This job requires some travel and it depends on where you live to your territory. Taking time off is a little difficult some months.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep letting sales reps bring new ideas to the table and never stop communicating with old and new reps.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

AWESOME COMPANY TO WORK FOR! GREAT PEOPLE! INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!

Fort Wayne, IN

ProsI have worked as a CAM for just over two years and absolutely love my job!!! The office staff is great! The management is super supportive & you are in contact with them daily. You never feel like your "alone" out in the field. The compensation plan is great along with amazing bonuses & incentives! I really enjoy the fun, excitement & drive this sales position offers. LogoNation provides me with everything I need to be successful. I'm excited to watch this company continue to grow and proud to be a part of LogoNation!

ConsAs with any sales job, you work out of your car & drive a lot (but not anymore than typical sales jobs) Wear & tear on your car but they offer great car & gas allowances including oil changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is wonderful! They truly care about each CAM's success & will do anything to help you succeed. They are always only a phone call away!

Run

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsThe office staff you speak with on a daily basis are great.

ConsLong hours, minimal pay, no insurance, wear on your car, little commission, over promise- under deliver, owners only care about themselves, you're just a number.

Good way to start sales

ProsHome office is awesome, my manager is great

ConsLots of driving , no benefits, major mileage and stress on the car

Incredible, growing, and supportive place to work!

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

ProsEveryone from home office staff and management truly care about your success! Here you are a name, not just a number. The money that can be made is truly astonishing, you can literally write your own paycheck, between base salary, commission, and incentives. You work in the field primarily by yourself, but everyone is just a phone call away. Communication is another quality I truly appreciate. Management can always be reached as well as home office personnel if there is ever a question, concern, or just to share good news. The company is also growing, and promotes from within, so management has been in the same shoes as those who report to them.

ConsThe vehicle wear and tear, but you do get a car allowance, and gas is reimbursed along with oil change reimbursement. The other thing you might expect being in outside sales is the inclement weather; pouring down rain, and you are walking in and out of businesses.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing, this is an amazing place to work!

I'd rethink an offer

Community Account Manager (Former Employee)

ProsAwesome home office support. Most associates have a positive attitude.

ConsYou travel ALOT. Most nights you won't get home until around 7 then add paperwork, research and planning when you get home. All sales reps are treated differently- there aren't rules or regulations in place to how the company is run or how to handle certain situations. There are NO benefits. Nor will there be. They see each person who works for them as disposable. (They forget that they are as well.) You aren't paid your "car package" unless you make your quota each month. While they say they're growing.... They seem to have a problem keeping sales reps and growing within towns. At the company meeting from year to year you'll notice that you recognize only a few faces. You're asked to lie to your customers to "create" urgency. The owners of the company say that things should happen one way then buckle under pressure and do just the opposite. They lie to customers and sit on their money for 3 years.... Because they "lost it in the system" Then take it out of the sales reps commission when they weren't even with the company when it happened. All in all I would SERIOUSLY reconsider any offer from this company. Unless you're looking to get your foot in the door for a outside sales job. Talented, seasoned sales reps should reconsider.

Advice to Senior ManagementPointless

Great Opportunity, Great Company

Community Account Manager (Current Employee)

ProsLogoNation provides a great opportunity to gain true business-to-business sales experience while providing a product to customers that allows them to promote their community and fellow local businesses. Community Account Managers have plenty of support from the home office and regional managers. Although you work alone as a CAM, you are only a phone call away to your manager and the home office if any questions come up. The home office girls are helpful and always enthusiastic. My regional manager is very encouraging and willing to help in any way possible. A company newsletter is sent weekly which highlights "good news" and gives a report of where each CAM stands for the month in order to increase competitiveness. Logonation also provides its CAMs with plenty of incentives to earn extra money.

ConsThere is a lot of travel involved. It is not uncommon to drive an hour or more each way to get to your town each day. You work out of your car and out of your home, so you must be organized. There is a good bit of paperwork involved that you are responsible for faxing in each night and FedEx-ing off twice each week.

I absolutely love working for a company, like LogoNation, where I feel appreciated and challenged for the best.

Valdosta, GA

ProsThe best things about working for LogoNation is you have a team of sales reps, managers, and office staff that are always encouraging and positive. They are always there to help you achieve your highest potential. Also, a great thing about being a Community Account Manager is you meet so many people, business owners, and community leaders in your area. Meeting new people everyday has been one of my favorite things about this career.

ConsThe only con I might have about being a community account manager is that you are constantly driving. When I first began, it was hard getting used to always driving, but like any new job, I quickly adapted.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love being able to get in contact with my manager and anyone in the home office at any time of the day. They are always patient and willing to help me in any way possible.

Worked for LogoNation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LogoNation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LogoNation CEO Denny Watson. All 35 reviews posted anonymously by LogoNation employees.