LogoNation

Updated November 5, 2014
Updated November 5, 2014
4.1

Denny Watson

LogoNation is a great outside sales company to work for including a base salary and unlimited commission potential

Current Employee - Community Account Manager

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is my first sales position and I absolutely love the freedom. It is so nice to be out in the field each day and not have to sit behind a desk. Many sales positions are 100% commission but LogoNation offers a compensation plan that not only includes a base salary plus commission you also get monthly allowances including a car allowance, 100% gas reimbursement, and more. You have the potential to earn endless amounts of commission and they offer incentives weekly and monthly that you can win cash, gift cards, trips, and other great prizes. The experience you gain from this job is truly amazing. If you ever need anything the home office is there to help you and your customers out in any way. You also have a manager that you communicate with daily to help you out with anything that you need. I enjoy working for LogoNation and have been with them for over three years now.

Cons

Outside sales is not for everyone. Some of the towns that you work will be more difficult than others but as long as you give it your all each and every day you will get it done. You will have to travel each day and it is a lot of wear and tear on your car but you are compensated for it. There are no health insurance benefits but you do get a monthly allowance for it.

My manager is great! She really helps me out from day to day when I need anything at all. She cares about my success and is only a phone call away.

Nov 14, 2014HR/Hiring Manager

Thank you for taking time to review the company and allowing others to see the benefits of what LogoNation has to offer. We appreciate and value our employees opinions!

Love, Love, Love My Job

Current Employee - Community Account Manager in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Community Account Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I started with LogoNation a year ago and I've haven't regretted it for a second. It's a great combination of being on your own and having great support. You get great initial training as well as on going training. You work in a different towns so you constantly meet new people and you have a change of scenery ... never boring!
    The owners are always in the office. They work hard and never expect more than they are willing give.
    The salary is good, but commissions, bonuses and incentives allow you to write your own paycheck. The incentives change monthly so you are always on your toes... never a dull moment :) Beside extra money, you can earn gift cards, days off, and trips.
    Management is always available to help and oversee your development.

Cons

If you don't like to drive or can't motivate yourself, you might want to consider a career in something other than outside sales...

Keep up the good work!

Nov 14, 2014HR/Hiring Manager

Cons definitely outweigh the pros.

Former Employee - Community Account Manager
    Former Employee - Community Account Manager

I worked at LogoNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You never have to work weekends! OK base pay.

Cons

There are some good towns and bad towns. My territory had more bad towns than good. Lots of disgruntled customers from previous years who paid to be on the shirt and the shirt wasn't made for 2 years or so. If you don't reach quota, you don't get your car allowance for the month. So basically you can work very hard and they get to use your car for free.
    Do not believe what they tell you in the interview. You will be traveling to towns that are up to 3 hours away from you. (You will work 60 hours most weeks with travel, paperwork, and town research/planning). Also, you are expected to work in any type of weather. Rain and thunderstorms, I understand. But I mean even when the governor has declared a state of emergency for fatal tornadoes and snow storms (a huge deal here in the South), you are expected to travel.
    I'll also add that a lot of the managers are not on the same page about things (such as rules and procedures). They will also tell you to lie to business owners about how many tshirts are actually being printed (one of my managers lied about 600 tshirts). There is a huge lack of interest in these shirts in my area. People like local community stuff, but they want it to actually be done by someone local! LogoNation has just about worn their welcome out in this part of Alabama. Just beware of this company. They have a very high turnover rate.

Don't tell anyone who you are if you come to Alabama.

Nov 14, 2014HR/Hiring Manager

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience working for us. We will investigate the problems you experienced and work to fix them.

To explain a few
    ... More

LogoNation, Inc. is a great company to gain experience, and they offer opportunities for growth throughout your career.

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Mooresville, NC
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Mooresville, NC

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

LogoNation is a company where I feel like part of a family, rather than being just a number. It is family owned and the owners are at the office pretty much everyday. I have gained a lot of experience with not only graphic design, but with customer service as well. The home office atmosphere is great, and everyone is willing to help you achieve your goals. By working hard, bonuses can be achieved each month, and it always feels great being rewarded for your hard work. They offer paid holidays and paid time off, and a 401(k) with a company match. It is a growing company, that offers growth opportunities, not only in the graphics department, but also as a CAM. If you are looking to get into outside sales, I believe the CAM position is a great way to get experience, and learn the ropes of B2B sales. Working for LogoNation has created opportunities for me, and has allowed me to grow as an employee.

Cons

There are no health insurance benefits through the company, but they do give an allowance to the CAMs.

If you want experience in Outside Sales Look no further

Current Employee - Community Account Manager

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Right after college I took a position that paid me only 100% commission and partial gas reimbursement. With Logo Nation's compensation plan your base salary will be MUCH higher than most other similar companies and you send them your gas receipts and oil change receipts and get 100% back. The other big pro is you really write your own pay check. Sure you will have great months and really not so great months hand yes I even had one TERRIBLE month but you do have your base salary to keep you afloat. The incentive prizes are awesome as well! I won an iPad during my first full month at the company and went on to win a trip the next month. The incentives they have just little $25, $50, $250 giveaways for certain things are nice too and they add up. I love being able to work all around my state and see different towns and meet new customers. Another thing, the managers and office staff and yes even the owners WANT you to succeed and are just one phone call away. If I have any type of issue out in the field I can usually reach the right person pretty immediately and they are always friendly and willing to help.

Cons

Sales is not for everybody. This is not my first sales position but it is a great company to start with. You will find yourself in stressful positions. I had one month where one sale made or broke the $2,500 salary raise and luckily I made the sale but those are possible situations you will face and have to deal with. Even if you give 110% everyday and trust me I do; you will still have to take the bad days with the good.
    The miles on your car! There will be a lot like 800-1,000 a week. I bought a new SUV and know it will last so make sure you buy something durable and take care of your vehicle.
    The other big con for me is the time off policy which I did not fully understand going into the job. Up until 90 days with the company you will not be compensated for holidays so if you start in the fall like I did please realize and budget accordingly. Also, you can not use your paid time off for a last minute emergency I.e sick, Inclimate weather, car trouble, for 1 year. This really affected me in February when we had several days where the governor declared a state of emergency because of weather and their was literally no way I could work.

I love working for you! If there is any way to get group health insurance or more car reimbursements that would be terrific! Also, please, please change the time off policy. I understand something has to be in place for a smaller company and so it is not abused but it would be great to have an allotted number of paid sick and snow days before the one year mark like 4-5 would really help!

Great outside sales job with no limits

Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager in Greenville, SC

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I like the freedom out sales gives you. I enjoy meeting new customers and developing a relationship them. I could not work behind a desk all day, and this job allows me to be out in the field each day.
    There is no cap on commission that can be earned. You can make great money.
    They cover so many expenses that other companies only give you partial reimbursement.
    There's always room to grow within the company as well.

Cons

You are working a lot on your own, which can get lonely at times.
    There is not group benefits for insurance, but there is a monthly allowance given to cover that.

It would be nice to work with your manager on a weekly basis, but with it being a large company that makes it harder.

The Best Place To Start Selling!

Former Employee - Executive Account Manager in Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Executive Account Manager in Charleston, SC

I worked at LogoNation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

LogoNation is where I started working right out of college. I had an amazing experience with this company. Not only did I gain initial outside sales experience but I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. I was able to gain experience in outside sales that you can't put a price tag on. This job propelled me into another outside sales opportunity that I never would have gotten without my experience from LogoNation. I am already missing the people I worked with and my manager. You won't find a better place to get started!

Cons

There is nothing I would change!

Good way to start sales

I have been working at LogoNation

Pros

Home office is awesome, my manager is great

Cons

Lots of driving , no benefits, major mileage and stress on the car

Competitive salary, vacation time, family owned

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Logonation is a growing company. This company is family owned and ran. When you have an issue (customer or employee) you call home office and the owners answer the phone. Leading the way in creating fun new ways to promote small towns and businesses! They listen to the sales reps for advice and care what happens in every situation. Needless to say that any company has it's ups and downs. I can promote Logonation in towns because I believe in the business. I am a true believer that you can sale anything when you believe in it. This company has comparable salaries and commission structure. Logonation has a structured reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle, however, you must show up and work in order to be eligible for the reimbursement. If you are having a hard time in a town and your direct manager knows this and you are getting out there using the tools and knowledge that has been provided, Logonation sends backup to help you out. Letting you fail means they fail as a company too. Great place for experienced sales reps and sales reps looking to see what outside sales is like. I enjoy working with them and have been with them for close to two years.

Cons

Outside sales is not for the faint of heart. This job requires some travel and it depends on where you live to your territory. Taking time off is a little difficult some months.

Keep letting sales reps bring new ideas to the table and never stop communicating with old and new reps.

AWESOME COMPANY TO WORK FOR! GREAT PEOPLE! INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!

Current Employee - Community Account Manager in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Community Account Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked as a CAM for just over two years and absolutely love my job!!! The office staff is great! The management is super supportive & you are in contact with them daily. You never feel like your "alone" out in the field. The compensation plan is great along with amazing bonuses & incentives! I really enjoy the fun, excitement & drive this sales position offers. LogoNation provides me with everything I need to be successful. I'm excited to watch this company continue to grow and proud to be a part of LogoNation!

Cons

As with any sales job, you work out of your car & drive a lot (but not anymore than typical sales jobs) Wear & tear on your car but they offer great car & gas allowances including oil changes.

Management is wonderful! They truly care about each CAM's success & will do anything to help you succeed. They are always only a phone call away!