LogoNation

Updated August 5, 2014
Updated August 5, 2014
4.2

Denny Watson

LogoNation, Inc. is a great company to gain experience, and they offer opportunities for growth throughout your career.

Current Employee - Graphic Designer  in  Mooresville, NC
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Mooresville, NC

I have been working at LogoNation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

LogoNation is a company where I feel like part of a family, rather than being just a number. It is family owned and the owners are at the office pretty much everyday. I have gained a lot of experience with not only graphic design, but with customer service as well. The home office atmosphere is great, and everyone is willing to help you achieve your goals. By working hard, bonuses can be achieved each month, and it always feels great being rewarded for your hard work. They offer paid holidays and paid time off, and a 401(k) with a company match. It is a growing company, that offers growth opportunities, not only in the graphics department, but also as a CAM. If you are looking to get into outside sales, I believe the CAM position is a great way to get experience, and learn the ropes of B2B sales. Working for LogoNation has created opportunities for me, and has allowed me to grow as an employee.

Cons

There are no health insurance benefits through the company, but they do give an allowance to the CAMs.

If you want experience in Outside Sales Look no further

Current Employee - Community Account Manager
    Current Employee - Community Account Manager

I have been working at LogoNation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Right after college I took a position that paid me only 100% commission and partial gas reimbursement. With Logo Nation's compensation plan your base salary will be MUCH higher than most other similar companies and you send them your gas receipts and oil change receipts and get 100% back. The other big pro is you really write your own pay check. Sure you will have great months and really not so great months hand yes I even had one TERRIBLE month but you do have your base salary to keep you afloat. The incentive prizes are awesome as well! I won an iPad during my first full month at the company and went on to win a trip the next month. The incentives they have just little $25, $50, $250 giveaways for certain things are nice too and they add up. I love being able to work all around my state and see different towns and meet new customers. Another thing, the managers and office staff and yes even the owners WANT you to succeed and are just one phone call away. If I have any type of issue out in the field I can usually reach the right person pretty immediately and they are always friendly and willing to help.

Cons

Sales is not for everybody. This is not my first sales position but it is a great company to start with. You will find yourself in stressful positions. I had one month where one sale made or broke the $2,500 salary raise and luckily I made the sale but those are possible situations you will face and have to deal with. Even if you give 110% everyday and trust me I do; you will still have to take the bad days with the good.
    The miles on your car! There will be a lot like 800-1,000 a week. I bought a new SUV and know it will last so make sure you buy something durable and take care of your vehicle.
    The other big con for me is the time off policy which I did not fully understand going into the job. Up until 90 days with the company you will not be compensated for holidays so if you start in the fall like I did please realize and budget accordingly. Also, you can not use your paid time off for a last minute emergency I.e sick, Inclimate weather, car trouble, for 1 year. This really affected me in February when we had several days where the governor declared a state of emergency because of weather and their was literally no way I could work.

I love working for you! If there is any way to get group health insurance or more car reimbursements that would be terrific! Also, please, please change the time off policy. I understand something has to be in place for a smaller company and so it is not abused but it would be great to have an allotted number of paid sick and snow days before the one year mark like 4-5 would really help!

The Best Place To Start Selling!

Former Employee - Executive Account Manager  in  Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Executive Account Manager in Charleston, SC

I worked at LogoNation full-time for more than a year

Pros

LogoNation is where I started working right out of college. I had an amazing experience with this company. Not only did I gain initial outside sales experience but I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. I was able to gain experience in outside sales that you can't put a price tag on. This job propelled me into another outside sales opportunity that I never would have gotten without my experience from LogoNation. I am already missing the people I worked with and my manager. You won't find a better place to get started!

Cons

There is nothing I would change!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great outside sales job with no limits

Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager  in  Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager in Greenville, SC

I have been working at LogoNation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I like the freedom out sales gives you. I enjoy meeting new customers and developing a relationship them. I could not work behind a desk all day, and this job allows me to be out in the field each day.
    There is no cap on commission that can be earned. You can make great money.
    They cover so many expenses that other companies only give you partial reimbursement.
    There's always room to grow within the company as well.

Cons

You are working a lot on your own, which can get lonely at times.
    There is not group benefits for insurance, but there is a monthly allowance given to cover that.

It would be nice to work with your manager on a weekly basis, but with it being a large company that makes it harder.

Competitive salary, vacation time, family owned

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at LogoNation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Logonation is a growing company. This company is family owned and ran. When you have an issue (customer or employee) you call home office and the owners answer the phone. Leading the way in creating fun new ways to promote small towns and businesses! They listen to the sales reps for advice and care what happens in every situation. Needless to say that any company has it's ups and downs. I can promote Logonation in towns because I believe in the business. I am a true believer that you can sale anything when you believe in it. This company has comparable salaries and commission structure. Logonation has a structured reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle, however, you must show up and work in order to be eligible for the reimbursement. If you are having a hard time in a town and your direct manager knows this and you are getting out there using the tools and knowledge that has been provided, Logonation sends backup to help you out. Letting you fail means they fail as a company too. Great place for experienced sales reps and sales reps looking to see what outside sales is like. I enjoy working with them and have been with them for close to two years.

Cons

Outside sales is not for the faint of heart. This job requires some travel and it depends on where you live to your territory. Taking time off is a little difficult some months.

Keep letting sales reps bring new ideas to the table and never stop communicating with old and new reps.

AWESOME COMPANY TO WORK FOR! GREAT PEOPLE! INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!

Current Employee - Community Account Manager  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Community Account Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at LogoNation full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked as a CAM for just over two years and absolutely love my job!!! The office staff is great! The management is super supportive & you are in contact with them daily. You never feel like your "alone" out in the field. The compensation plan is great along with amazing bonuses & incentives! I really enjoy the fun, excitement & drive this sales position offers. LogoNation provides me with everything I need to be successful. I'm excited to watch this company continue to grow and proud to be a part of LogoNation!

Cons

As with any sales job, you work out of your car & drive a lot (but not anymore than typical sales jobs) Wear & tear on your car but they offer great car & gas allowances including oil changes.

Management is wonderful! They truly care about each CAM's success & will do anything to help you succeed. They are always only a phone call away!

Good way to start sales

I have been working at LogoNation

Pros

Home office is awesome, my manager is great

Cons

Lots of driving , no benefits, major mileage and stress on the car

Run

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at LogoNation full-time

Pros

The office staff you speak with on a daily basis are great.

Cons

Long hours, minimal pay, no insurance, wear on your car, little commission, over promise- under deliver, owners only care about themselves, you're just a number.

I'd rethink an offer

Former Employee - Community Account Manager
    Former Employee - Community Account Manager

I worked at LogoNation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome home office support. Most associates have a positive attitude.

Cons

You travel ALOT. Most nights you won't get home until around 7 then add paperwork, research and planning when you get home. All sales reps are treated differently- there aren't rules or regulations in place to how the company is run or how to handle certain situations. There are NO benefits. Nor will there be. They see each person who works for them as disposable. (They forget that they are as well.) You aren't paid your "car package" unless you make your quota each month. While they say they're growing.... They seem to have a problem keeping sales reps and growing within towns. At the company meeting from year to year you'll notice that you recognize only a few faces. You're asked to lie to your customers to "create" urgency. The owners of the company say that things should happen one way then buckle under pressure and do just the opposite. They lie to customers and sit on their money for 3 years.... Because they "lost it in the system" Then take it out of the sales reps commission when they weren't even with the company when it happened. All in all I would SERIOUSLY reconsider any offer from this company. Unless you're looking to get your foot in the door for a outside sales job. Talented, seasoned sales reps should reconsider.

Pointless

Incredible, growing, and supportive place to work!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at LogoNation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone from home office staff and management truly care about your success! Here you are a name, not just a number. The money that can be made is truly astonishing, you can literally write your own paycheck, between base salary, commission, and incentives. You work in the field primarily by yourself, but everyone is just a phone call away. Communication is another quality I truly appreciate. Management can always be reached as well as home office personnel if there is ever a question, concern, or just to share good news. The company is also growing, and promotes from within, so management has been in the same shoes as those who report to them.

Cons

The vehicle wear and tear, but you do get a car allowance, and gas is reimbursed along with oil change reimbursement. The other thing you might expect being in outside sales is the inclement weather; pouring down rain, and you are walking in and out of businesses.

Keep doing what your doing, this is an amazing place to work!

Worked for LogoNation? Contribute to the Community!