Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union

1 Rating

1. I found my home away from home

Current Employee - Supervisor in Van Nuys, CA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Van Nuys, CA

I have been working at Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Benefits are unbelievable! Monthly initiatives in giving to the community, employee recognition and appreciation. No sharks looking to take you out. They actually want to see you succeed. They truly care about their members. When I arrive to work, I feel safe, wanted and like a make a difference. Employees are super friendly.

Cons

Set in old ways. They need to advance to this century. Climbing the ladder is tough. Some people need to retire or be fired. Change is a must

Advice to Management

You have done a great job in creating a successful, financially strong company. Your care for people is admirable. It is time for retirement for some senior management. We need a facelift, new changes, ideas and excitement.

2. Great work environment

Former Employee - OSR - Operation Service Representative, Member Services Floater in Van Nuys, CA

I worked at Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LAPFCU is a great place to transition to if you are tired of the slave drive of regular commercial banks. They actually treat you like a human being.

Pay is good.

Cons

Small organization, not a lot of room for advancement.

Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union Photos