Lotus V

Ryan Lee

Industry Leader in Marketing

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Lotus V full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lotus V operates the most trusted marketing campaign for AT&T in the Gulf States region. They do a follow up campaign, which is leads based and mainly "warm contacts". They're phenomenal at building rapport and earning the trust of thousands of new customers from Pensacola to Jackson Mississippi. Contrary to popular belief, what they do is not solely "door to door" sales, although if placed on a specific AT&T campaign, it can be seen as such if not properly explained by the leadership team when the owner isn't responsible for Client and Campaign placement. Building solid relationships and maintaining quality accounts is the sole focus of this operation and because of this, the owner (Ryan Lee) can seem pretty intense at times. I have personally learned TONS about sales and consumer consultation under his guidance and I can honestly say I've never had a manager care that much about my development in an organization. As far as pay, if you're the right candidate there is a salary option as well as really good commissions. Lotus also has A LOT of performance incentives and if on the AT&T campaign, pretty nice bonuses as well. I was making roughly $1,000 a week before I moved. I was personally trained by the manager and 2 top leaders so I naturally progressed quicker.

Cons

Have to love working with people and enjoy a fast pace working environment. Time management is a must if you really plan on excelling here.

It seems like there has been some grey areas in explaining responsibilities. Be more precise in how the AT&T campaign works, but most importantly the client numerics and demographic approach and documentation. Also, don't place people without a strong work ethic or issues with attitude on the AT&T campaign. It brings morale down and alters the perception others looking at working with you should have about you. I appreciate everything you've done and I wish you the best of the luck in your expansion this year!

Great Company and Employees

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Lotus V full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company
    Very professional
    Incredible staff
    High Quality marketing products

Cons

Not for the shy and meek

Keep up the awesome work Lotus V

Deceptive job description

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Lotus V

Pros

If you're a people person and like door to door sales, perfect place for you.

Cons

Residential sales for AT&T u-verse . Day starts at 11:30-8:15 door to door selling

Change your job description because it's very misleading

A positive and influential working environment

Current Employee - Team Leader in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Lotus V full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I get to write my own paycheck every week. I love the people I work with and that everyone I'm around is on the level of thinking I am. If you're looking to surround yourself with entrepreneurial, positive people who are on track to hitting the goals they have set for themselves in their lives this is definitely the job for you. Our management team has an awesome open door policy as well as our team leaders always being available 24/7 for one another.

Cons

If you want a 9-5 job and to sit at a desk pushing paperwork day to day Monday through Friday, waiting for good things to come to you, this is not the job for you.

Amazing group of entrepreneurial minded people and a great opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager, Leader in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager, Leader in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Lotus V full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can prove what you are worth in this company, create your own paycheck. There is so much opportunity in the organization. I have never worked in an environment were everyone is so happy to be at work. The energy in this workplace is as inspiring as it is motivating. I also love the open door policy that the owner maintains. It sets a great example for all, especially the management team. Bottom line, there is lots of money to be made, it is a fun job and you have the chance to learn to what it takes to become a great manager and future business owner.

Cons

For someone who wants a 9-5 job, this probably isn't a good fit for you. On average the day begins at 12 and is usually wrapped up by 9.

Lotus V Response

Mar 3, 2014HR Director

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your loyalty and more importantly giving us the opportunity to be the place you call home!

Very Deceptive Business Practices

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Lotus V full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Shifts do not begin until noon, a pro if you're a night owl.

Cons

Door-to-door sales alone, no safety measures are provided, own personal car must be used and mileage is not reimbursed, 100% commission-based salary, long work days, psychological manipulation methods are used to keep employees from demanding better work environment (employees will be called out every time they say something negative, etc.)

Be completely transparent of what the job actually entails in both the job description and the interview. Warn candidates of the dangers that come along with door to door sales. Provide safety precautions. Create a more professional environment. Do not let team leaders carpool applicants against their will.

Lotus V Response

Mar 3, 2014HR Director

We are very sorry you feel this way. We strive to inform our potential employees and future business partners as best as we possibly can in regards to the position and responsibilities. We also ... More