Louisiana Governor's Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness

www.ohsep.louisiana.gov

Louisiana Governor's Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bobby Jindal

Supervisor

ProsMonday through Fridays with 90% of the weekends off. Training is extensive and should be used. This Agency offers refresher training after employees complete their initial training. The company is a great place to work. If that is what a person wants to do.

ConsPeople often complains they were not trained. This is often false people refuse to use the training materials provided to do the work.

Work was challenging, but the executive management sucked

Manager Supervisor (Former Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

ProsPlanning for and responding to State emergencies is a very rewarding job. I would still be working there if that was the only thing I had to deal with.

ConsExecutive management was a bunch of two-faced, back stabbing, political minded people that had no qualms with throwing you under the bus if they felt it would get them off the hook or promoted. Waste of money on a lot of projects that just got scraped for junk the next year.

Advice to Senior ManagementWorry more about the citizens of the State and not your personal aspirations.

GOHSEP

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

ProsWorking with the people and parishes of La was very rewarding

ConsUpper management has very little or no concern for the people of this state.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook and listen to the people more and not your pocket book.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great

ProsIts all about helping others

ConsGovernor has put a freeze on our pay raises.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Worked for Louisiana Governor's Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness? Contribute to the Community!