Louisiana Machinery LLC

www.lamachinery.com

Louisiana Machinery LLC Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Take a job if you must but keep looking after your hired. Youll want out soon after hiring on.

Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) Broussard, LA

Prosthe money and benefits package is very good. Christmas and quarterly bonuses are tough but attainable.

ConsManagement is a mixed bag. Some are very considerate of family life and some are misery looking for company. Lots and lots of backstabbing. Lots of passing the buck.

Advice to Senior ManagementTALK to each other and then and most importantly, inform ALL the employees to your EXACT expectations.

Morale at an all time low

Manager (Current Employee) Reserve, LA

ProsGreat benefits, Money not bad

ConsAbsolutely a tantamount disconnect between the owner along with his most senior management and the entire rest of the company. Senior management hides all the truths from the dealer principle so as to save themselves. However, this may not be a complete condemnation of the management as it is widely accepted as fact that any disagreement with the dealer principle will get you a boot out the door. I have seen people hired and fired within days of their employment. We show 80% plus on all our employee surveys, of course, but that is only because they have a section that requires you put who you work for, and if you do not put that, they will throw it out. Obviously anyone who puts that type info on their survey, would be easily identified, thus booted out the door quickly for having submitted a negative survey. Most of us joke:" If they would really have an anonomous survey, they would have to fire the whole company."
    And its true..............

Advice to Senior ManagementFeedback: I know it wouldnt matter so why waste my time.

Worked for Louisiana Machinery LLC? Contribute to the Community!