Lowe & Partners Worldwide

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael Wall

This applies to the Colombian subsidiary: Lowe-SSP3

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

ProsFan-tas-tic! It's a creative, happy and engaging environment! Top accounts and good people!

ConsThere is a LOT of segmentation between departments. People of different departments rarely hang out together, and this sometimes strains work relationships.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntegrate the departments continuously in an informal, non-condescending manner.

Lovely brands, amazing people

Art Director (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsLowe values their employees, does great work and has amazing talent. When I worked there, I got a great salary, was sent to workshops and ad festivals and exited with a strong portfolio.

ConsDoesn't participate in awards, but I guess that has it's pros as well.

This company is very political (China office)

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey have good and nice clients

ConsVery political in this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A family that I can look forward to meeting every morning.

Accounts Director (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsLines of hierarchy blur, making everyone accessible and a friend. An excellent work culture.

ConsThe salary. The lack of process within the creative & servicing floors to enable smoother operations and work management.

Too much Control by its holding company IPG

Advisor (Former Employee) Jakarta (Indonesia)

ProsGlobal Agency of Top FMCG brands
    Has a very Creative Reputation but starting to fade

ConsToo focused on their global brands - doesn't pay as much attention to local opportunities
    Keeps charging a lot of mgmt. fees to the local company even if there's little value add

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your key managers or they will move out!

Public Relations Trainee

Public Relations Trainee (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGreat people, great environment, equal opportunity employer

ConsUnder resourced, Communication from management regarding job application status can sometimes be delayed unreasonably

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider infusing some more funds into the operation, would like more transparency in the recruitment process

I work in Lowe Mumbai office, and it is a very good place...It has given me a lot to learn :)

ProsLearn basics of advertising, interact with each department right from a junior level, work on the best of Unilever brands

ConsThere hasnt been any employee satisfaction programe or sessions, incentives / bonus provided

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease take care of reporting structure of the team members
    There should be mployee satisfaction sessions and workshops where juniors get to learn more about advertising and creativity which can be applied to the brands they work

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great place, apolitical culture, clear priorities

Senior Vice President (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood systems n place, staff does not indulge in politics, clear focus on relevant and targeted communication, idea focussed. Employees well informed of company culture. Senior management leads by example

ConsCompensation structure could be fine tuned, too TV medium oriented

Advice to Senior ManagementStrengthen the non traditional communication channels. Educate the clients on new media channels. Team up with some non traditional media experts. Create a sense of ownership in the agency for NTM channels.

Wonderful place, but don't wait for others to manage your career

Account Director (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsExtremely friendly people- not like normal ad agencies.
    Great Clients to work on.
    Can do attitude.

ConsMost of the normal failings of ad agencies, they will not babysit you, they expect you to drive your career forward. There are opportunities and people do look after you, but rememember it's up to you to make good things happen. The agency has gone through some flux, as most have and it's important to thrive here that you must be prepared to get stuck in, and want to be part of that change.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the current rate of change in progress

Good ad agency to work for

Strategic Planner (Current Employee) Bangkok (Thailand)

Proscareer advancement, the quality of workforce and peers, and career opportunties

Constoo much workload and communication in the work hierachy

Advice to Senior Managementto cut down on workload

Worked for Lowe & Partners Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!