Luminous Power Technologies (P)

www.luminousindia.com

Luminous Power Technologies (P) Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2014

it work for coustomer service.

Computer Co-ordenator (Current Employee) Meerut (India)

Prosgood atmosfair, healthy fight with competeters,

Consno downsides with luminous power techonoligies

Advice to Senior Managementno advice, the management had done satisfactory work in every field.

Totally sarkari company

Human Resources Executive (Former Employee) Delhi (India)

Prosgood indian brand name in invertors

Consdelayed salary, no growth, no culture,

Advice to Senior Managementmust change the outlook of the company

Not a great place to work at the entry level.

Graduate Engineer Trainee, R&D Engineer (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsBenefits, flexi timings, job security

Conspromotions, poor salaries at entry and mid-management level, no training programs, office politics, unfair systems, no career advancement programs

Advice to Senior ManagementMore training programs should be given, salaries should be raised to a respectable level, more autonomy should be given

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Waste of energy and time.

Management Trainee (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsNothing as such.
    Needs a lot of improvement. all of my friends who joined with me have resigned already.

ConsNo corporate culture. Things can happen any time. You cannot have a private life.

Advice to Senior ManagementKindly decentralize.

Worst Company ever for freshers to start up their career (the LALA types)

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsSalary , though low, will arrive exactly on time to your bank account.
    Relax all day long. The one private company where you are compensated as a Government employee
    nobody will fire you , you willingly quit out of frustration( if you are enthusiastic towards your career)

Consthe thinking job is assigned to senior management (PHD & MBA guys) so lower management gets no chance to add-in the intiatives. The young blood gets drained with time here.
    No career growth oppurtunities. you will get a peculiar job profile not corresponding to your degree.
    the work environment is a total chaos. responsibility and blames are confused with each other most of the times

Advice to Senior ManagementRestructure your management ASAP . Have a training schedule planned if you are ever going to hire Freshers again. Develop a culture .

sales last 2 year

Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

Prostransparent tallking any manegment side

Conspoliticous boss any employes & eritete porson

Advice to Senior Managementno torchar your under employes

Going with good pace, but left......

Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsNow we can expect to go home on time.
    Expanding its business with faster rate.

Consworking environment is not upto mark as compared to the 2 years back. It is my personal views for Luminous.

"jis par desh kare bharosa"

Human Resources Executive (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

Prosthis is the largest inverter battery company in India and it was a great experiences of my life to work with this company.

Consno is that that is the best company

Advice to Senior Managementno advice they are best in their work .

Worked for Luminous Power Technologies (P)? Contribute to the Community!