Lunarline

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

A fun company that prizes good people.

Program Manager (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsVery committed to treating employees with respect and rewarding those who excel. Genuine concern and care from the owners about meeting employees' needs. The fringe benefits are nice. In addition to good dental/medical, past holiday partyies have been in Vegas, New Orleans, and Miami!

ConsYou need to be a self-starter to succeed here. They have above-average internal training (particularly for a company this size) available to entry-level employees, but nobody is going to hold your hand.

Lunarline Review

Cyber Security Analyst (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsPositive, friendly work environment, where employees and management will help you out with any issues you have. You learn a lot with great benefits/training program.

ConsOffice sometimes can get too busy, not enough employees working here.

Lunarline Inc, "A Security Career for You"

Junior Security Analyst (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsLunarline Inc, is a divers, Lunarline Inc. is a diverse company that is rapidly growing with a comforting workplace environment that you can easily settle into and contribute towards its wide range of services offered. There are many opportunities within the company for individuals to get exposure of different aspects of security and receive proper education and training through Lunarline School of Cyber Security at the Headquarters. The senior management and analyst are well equipped with the gear needed to perform the duty on or off site, giving you the opportunity of traveling.

ConsSince, Lunarline is a developing and rapidly growing company, providing multiple services, at the moment it is understaffed. However, that opens doors to many talented individuals, who are interested in join a security firm, to experience firsthand the growing and building of a company, which others will rely on for security solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany of the Lunarline senior management individuals are very busy with a lot on their shoulders. It would be ideal if there is more interaction with its team members to share their experience for inspiration and encouragement.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great job with great people.

Security Analyst (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsLunarline is great because, as a small company, you get the opportunity to work on different projects that expand your skillset. The managers and execs are always available. If you are looking for a job that won't "pigeon hole" your career, Lunarline is the place! They will let you take on your own projects and reward your success. Telework, flexible hours, great benefits!

ConsIt's probably the only IT company that makes you wear a suit every day. :-(

Great place to work and learn cybersecurity!

Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsLunarline is a great training ground for cybersecurity. Everyone is cooperative and works as a team. So many talented, intelligent, and passionate co-workers to work with and learn from. There are many opportunities for growth and advancement. Upper management is always open to new ideas. The company continues to grow.

ConsThere are really no cons to speak of. If one likes to stay busy and wear multiple hats, then this is the place to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue sharing the vision and keep up the good work of taking care of your employees and clients.

Fun, Rewarding, Best Company of its Kind!

Embedded Systems Security Analyst (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsHonored to have the opportunity to work here. Lunarline has a great training program and certifications through their School of Cyber Security. Lunarline takes pride and strives for the highest quality of work that emits through Leadership and their employees! Great culture! Young, Professional, and Growth!

ConsNo cons here... just have to type at least 5 words to be able to submit my review! haha!

HIring HR is inconsiderate and rude

Developer (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsThere are no pros for this company. Amateurs.

ConsFirst question was about relocation - not even a polite "how are you today" Apparently, the company expects anyone they talk with to be ready to pack up immedately -- before even discussion the job. When I suggested the question was premature, the HR person sniped back that I would be removed from all consideration - current and future.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet someone who actually has a clue and cares about people to be your contact person. The current person's attitude is counterproductive, chases people away, and tells the world that the company is likely to care nothing about employees.

Sky is the limit!

Director of Cyber Security Training (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsWorking for a small company you can get your hands in many opportunities. The executives are very supportive with ideas for the company and job growth. You can create your own position if you can justify the need within the company. The Cyber Security field is in demand and growing!

ConsSome may not like working for a small company

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, they are supportive and very hard working

Worked for Lunarline? Contribute to the Community!