Lunexa

David Cole

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Business Intelligence Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsVery competent partners and consultants with tremendous experience in this industry. They get good projects with clients big and small, work on both a strategic and implementation level. There is a genuine desire to do right by the clients and succeed on every engagement. They're committed to making sure the consultants are very well rounded. They're growing apace and will continue to do so.

ConsNone that really come to mind. They work heavily with some their partner technologies, but lately I think the range of tools and services has grown.

Great Boutique BI/Big Data Shop!

Managing Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsOutstanding technology exposure; bright, motivated, fun colleagues; wide range of clients with exposure to different industries; BI/Big Data/Hadoop/MapReduce/all hot right now

ConsBenefits are mediocre; consulting is hard work so if you want a lazy 9-5 gig, look elsewhere

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. Don't forget to spend time on fostering a clear career track, especially for incoming college grads.

Great company culture, extremely bright colleagues, and lots of good challenges to learn from.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsExtensive training, supportive team, fun work environment, and the best part - the amazing people!

ConsEvery company has this but I would say benefits - Could use a bit more company-paid bene's.

Worked for Lunexa? Contribute to the Community!