Luth Research

Luth Research President and CEO Roseanne Luth

Roseanne Luth

Awesome place to work!

Phone Interviewer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe people are fun to work with and the supervisors always reward hard work and excellence. There is so much room for growth within the company. There is a lot of diversity as well and its nice to have a well rounded staff working together as a team to get the job done.

ConsFluorescent lighting in call center. Would be nice to have a more private smoking area. But, other than that, I have no major issues working at Luth Research.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all the help when I needed it. I like that you guys take the time to coach me and help me improve on something when I am not doing it correctly.

Very positive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsVery fair employer, good salary and opportunities for advancement.

ConsI did not have any negative experiences at Luth Research

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Miserable work experience

Research Analyst (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThey throw a lot of work at you so you have the chance to learn a lot of different skills. Coworkers are pleasant.

ConsThey overwork you for a pay that is well under the industry average. They provide minimal training and have very little patience for mistakes. You get stuck in a small, windowless office with a bunch of other analysts. Everyone has so much work there is little interaction. Everyone is stressed and managers take stress out on employees. No company culture or work-life balance. Feels like a research sweatshop.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake on less work and show more appreciation to staff. Provide more training and higher pay.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company Bad Call Center.

Call Center (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsEasy call center to work anyone could get hired.

ConsManagement is mostly ex-cons who cant go nowhere else. Call center is outdated.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Very poor experience

Department 7 (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThey fire so many people and so many people quit that you can gain more work skills in more areas.

ConsThis company has an absolutely horrible code of ethics. They lied to me about several things during my job interview, and several things on the job. They also have a very high turnover ratio and couldn't care less about their employees. They hire felons and put them in management positions. A lot of these people who are managers have absolutely horrible people skills and should not be in these positions. The company also cuts a lot of corners and it really hurts them. Also you will never have your own office and the bathrooms are far substandard.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people better and offer actual training.

It was nice meeting new people

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGot along well with management

ConsCould have had more hours

A place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsWork atmophere is diverse.
    They are an equal opportunity employer.

ConsSenior managment allows employee's limited growth. The office is too small for the number of employees they have.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid of letting people grow. They dont want your job just to be successful.

The Truth Is

Phone Interviewer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsCan be a stepping stone to other employment elsewhere.

ConsTreats employees as an expendable element.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay commensurate wages to those that have maintained consistent employment and progress. Be willing to advance from within and pay a fair wage for the work.

Very fair employer

Qualitative Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI have worked at Luth Research for 10 years. I started on the phone like most of the employees. Luth Research gives everyone a chance to advance no matter what your background may have been. If you show that you have good work ethics you will be rewarded.
    They also pay partially for Health Care benefits, which helps quite a lot.

ConsLong hours - but that also goes with this type of business.

QA/Floor Support/Trainer/RA

QA Floor Monitor/Trainer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThey are a 2nd chance company and give opportunities to those who have made bad choices in the past and are working on becoming a better person in society.

ConsWould like to see more reviews/evals on a regular basis so that I know how I can improve so that I can continue to grow with the company. Also would like to see raises in a more regular pattern, (along with knowing the cap amounts for each position).

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is always a plus to hear good and bad feedback. We often get caught up in the bad only to work on improvement but it helps to hear the good so that we know there has been improvement noticed.

Worked for Luth Research? Contribute to the Community!