Luzerne Iron Works

www.pro-star.com

Luzerne Iron Works Reviews

1.0

Anthony Fasciano

Run like you've never ran before!

Former Employee - I QUIT! in Luzerne, PA
    Former Employee - I QUIT! in Luzerne, PA

I worked at Luzerne Iron Works

Pros

None!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take my advise on this. If not, please come back to this site after you quit or get fired and tell me how right I was. Beleive me when I say "It'll be a trip you won't soon forget"

Cons

Quicker to tell the upsides......
    Absolutly NONE!
    Management is NUTS!!!!! He will explode and hurt someone someday if someone doesn't get to him first. No heat, No bathroom facilititys, no water are just a few of the problems with this company. I worked there for four years for need of cash and quit to work at a Taco Bell. Does that say enough?

Listen to what the workers have to say about the manager in charge of L.I.W.

Danger!!! Stay away from LIW

I worked at Luzerne Iron Works full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I cant really say there arte any pros to this job because you are a hired machine that they couldn't afford at the time. But once they are done with whatever they hired you for you WILL be layed off so they can hire new workers at lower pay.

Cons

VERY unsafe working conditions, no light, regular layoffs, low pay, hothead boss, and as dirty as humanly possible. Mostly a graveyard of out of commission machines and tools. Owner will hire under skilled workers at lower pay so dont ever think your needed cause you will be replaced by someone who will take less money no matter how experienced you are. Save yourself the headache and STAY AWAY from luzerne iron works.

Care about your employees wellbeing and stop cycling out employees through layoffs.