Lynx Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

John M. Lewis, Jr.

Awesome

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits
    Pay
    Advancement opportunities
    Flexible schedule
    Hours available
    Pay options

ConsSitting for a long amount of time
    Points system for absences, tardiness, etc.

Worst place I ever worked for!

North Fort Myers, FL

ProsThe call center and its restrooms are clean

ConsLow pay, micromanagement, strict policies, unreasonable team leaders, they tell you in training that they allow you to have a life, this is not true they could care less.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress the reason why such the high turnover of employees?

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

its an OK company to work for if you like call centers. I've seen much worse.

Trainer (Former Employee)
    Fort Myers, FL

Prosonce in a while they brought free food, pot lucks are often arranged, anniversary card with small appreciation gifts. Some space to grow within the company.

Consweird rivalry between team leaders and training department. salary or Pay rate could be better but you can increase it by adding skills.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten more to the people on the floor taking calls. give more break times - its crazy to be sitting for so many hours.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst Experience of My Life!!

Paducah, KY

ProsThe pay is decent, you get weekends off, and can sometimes get overtime. Those are the only pros I can think of.

ConsYou are told in training that you will not just get "thrown out" on the floor and be expected to know everything. That is a complete lie! We were all put out on the floor after training and had no idea what to do. When we needed help, it was like a hassle for someone to come help us. This is the worst place I have ever worked at. I had read all the bad reviews for this place and decided to try it anyway, but I should have listened and stayed far away from Lynx.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire everyone you have as a supervisor, because not one of them knows what they're doing.

phone support

Fort Myers, FL

Prosworst job of all time

ConsI was working in a dead end job with zero possibility of advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementBunch of idiots with no house training

CSR

North Fort Myers, FL

ProsHealth benefits and a steady pay (starting pay low though) . If you are used to a high telephone volume sales environment and/or a place high telephone volume expectations you may slide into this job easy. All others that are more used to a customer focused environment may be at a disadvantage and may not expectations early on during probation in regards to the policies of the company no matter how hard you try.

ConsNo matter what they tell you when interviewed, in training, and on your own you are just a number producing numbers. As a new hire they inform you that being new that it is normal to make mistakes when on the floor on your own. This is not true. They pretty much expect you to have it down to a science by the time you are out of training and on your own which can be a difficult task. If not, they will put the wheels in motion of the termination process. I do not reccomend working here unless the individual is desperate for a paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou cannot give any advice to the management since their superiors have strict direction on how processes are handled. Some managers/supervisors are nice to you and very helpful in the learning process while others are the opposite. I hope this is helpful. This information would have been helpful for me had I read something like this before signing on with them.

could have been worse, but could have been a lot better

Paducah, KY

Proscomfortable and clean working environment, indoor, air conditioning, no face to face contact with costomers. good insurance benifits

Consfast paced, favortism, strict absence policy,

Advice to Senior Managementfocus more on quality not quantity. the more you push for people to go faster, the less care will be taken to each call, the higher the stress level, the more illness will occur, the higher percentage of people quitting and getting fired there will be. please end the vicious cycle.

CSR Position

North Fort Myers, FL

ProsGreat environment to work at. Really nice people, Great benefits, They do everything they can to help you get the schedule that you want and they train you very well.

ConsThe only downsides of working for Lynx Services in North fort myers is that is was far from my home.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should work with their employees to see what they like and dislike about working there so they can improve.

Former Employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood Benefits, Decent salary, Nice People

ConsUnrealistic Expectations, No Guidance, Stale Environment

It was very boring and redundant place to work

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

Prostime to read books, decent time off allotted

Consboring, redundant, there is no time to get to know anyone while on phone lack of team atmosphere

Advice to Senior Managementcare about your employees even though you have many they have lives that are important to them

Worked for Lynx Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lynx Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lynx Services CEO John M. Lewis, Jr. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Lynx Services employees.