M2S Reviews

3.2
Gregory (Greg) Lange

Great Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Lebanon, NH

I worked at M2S full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My experience at M2S was very positive. The opportunities afforded me while I was there allowed me to grow and move onto the career path I have chosen. I will always appreciate the skills and values I learned during my time there.

Cons

There were sometimes shortages of personnel and other resources - this was primarily due to the fast growth of this dynamic company.

Advice to Management

it is the little things that tell your employees that they are appreciated. As with any relationship, it takes work on the part of both parties to maintain and improve. Glad to see that Greg is CEO now - I always had a great deal of respect for Greg. His easy-going nature and amiable personality must make the overall work environment a peasant one for every one.

M2S assisted me in achieving my career goals!

I have been working at M2S

Pros

I have worked at M2S for over 10 years. In this time M2S has provided me with amazing growth opportunities. I have worked my way from an entry level position to a management position. M2S values its employees and offers a work/life balance like no other.

Cons

This is a growing company which means there are sometimes resource restraints. If you are willing to work hard and put in the time you will be recognized for it.

Advice to Management

Continue to work hard and communicate to the company all the great things that are happening.

3. Small company, great opportunity to be involved in multiple projects

I worked at M2S

Pros

The small size of the company means that everyone can really participate in strategies to correct a process flow problem. The work life balance is pretty good and the staff is highly trained and capable.

Cons

Upper management seemed to lack direction. The company changed focus numerous times and the management team seemed out of touch with the market trends. Inexperienced management seemed to be oblivious to stress placed on their employees when services were promised to customers without the technology to deliver.

Advice to Management

Don't promise services before you acquire the technology to deliver. Figure out where you want to go as a company and do that. Better to be good at a few things than bad at everything.

5. I truly feel valued as a person

I have been working at M2S full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Every day I feel valued and respected. I truly feel like I have a voice here and my thoughts and ideas are listened to. There are plenty of growth opportunities to be pursued, the limits are only set by yourself as you're truly empowered and supported to create your own path. Significant emphasis on work/life balance and excellent benefits. The people are amazing and truly feel like family.

Cons

I really do not have any cons that I can speak to

6. Great company if you don't like to be micro-managed!

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in West Lebanon, NH
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in West Lebanon, NH

I have been working at M2S full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

M2S has a management culture geared to family first, then work. Refreshing. They also give you a lot of latitude to solving problems without burdening you with perpetual meetings and authorizations. They crave individuals to step up and engage to growing the enterprise.

Cons

M2S has broadened their footprint in the Medical Imaging and Clinical Study field and has received negative reviews on this site. I believe you can do well in this company if you embrace change and offer solutions.

Advice to Management

Stay on track with what you are doing and 2014 will be exciting.

7. Former management team member at M2S for over five years.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Lebanon, NH

I worked at M2S full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Bright, motivated, and ambitious workforce dedicated to improving patient care for its customers. Mature and effective quality assurance program and systems. Strong emphasis on employee training and well-being, as evidenced by departmental training budgets, generous time off policy, company sponsored lunches, town hall meetings, weekly updates from the CEO, EOM program, etc. Outstanding compensation and benefits package.

Cons

Insufficient operating and financial support at the Board level. Tight labor market. Lack of investment capital to fund the sales/marketing activities and product development needed to fuel top-line growth.

Advice to Management

Critically re-assess sales strategy to ensure customer retention. Work hard on selling the vision to every employee at every opportunity.

8. Frustrating, stressful, demeaning

I have been working at M2S full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Really, there is no good reason to work here - the company is dying, killing itself. It used to be cutting edge, but no new significant products have been introduced for years.

The people are the company's biggest asset, but the talent is being squandered by the management.

Cons

Paranoid employees, cowardly lying management, shrinking opportunities, aged products. This company is in a death spiral. The management are scared of the board, and non-supportive of each other - factions snipe at each other, nobody is happy, everybody is scared what is happening. Leadership blame the company's ills on the employees, fire them and then gaze in wonder when nothing actually changes.

Advice to Management

Resign its the only hope for survival.

A very sad waste of potential

Former Employee - Technical in West Lebanon, NH
    Former Employee - Technical in West Lebanon, NH

I worked at M2S full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* Steady employment in the upper valley.
    * Decent springboard for women in their early 20's with an MHA or similar.

Cons

* Mean corporate culture creates LOTS of unhappiness and distrust:.
    * Sinking under the weight of years of bad, uncoordinated technical choices and the need to support them.
    * Shockingly high turnover rate, so there''s little continuity, and people spend lots of time picking up the pieces of former employees' projects.
    * Pay & benefits are very poor.
    * Full of deadwood: H-1B indentured servants, marginal talent who can't or won't find another job, folks who have been there forever and are just punching the clock.
    * Quick-fix mentality: every 6-12 months there's some new, big idea that's gonna fix EVERYTHING but instead becomes just another ill-conceived layer of burden.
    * No one really wants to be there, so there's very little joy or happiness in the office place.

Advice to Management

Milk those bonuses because the company's days are numbered.

10. Challenging at times but rewarding in many ways. A company to keep an eye on.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Lebanon, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Lebanon, NH

I have been working at M2S

Pros

M2S is a company to keep in eye on. Its a company that has changed its focus and culture over the past year along with its product line. The management team is dedicated to the well being of its employees and the profitability of the company. In this recession its very difficult to find that balance but its clear that management is committed in doing so. The latest product line is on the forefront of helath care. I believe this company is redifining itself in the marketplace and in the community in a positive manner. I am glad to be here with such competent people.

Cons

Like most companies today, specifically small ones, the financial recession and healthcare cut backs can be challenging. Although the sale prospects are there it will take hard work to get them.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. At times people will try to undermind and stand in the way of progress. The situations will be become more difficult and challenging. Hang in there and stay confident in the vision of company. It will be rewarded.

Circling the drain - avoid this company

I worked at M2S

Pros

M2S has some good but out of date products, most people are very committed to their work, the benefits are above average for the area, especially with respect to retirement plan match and paid time off.

Cons

The leadership of the company is a complete mess, politics, passive aggression and favoritism abound. The product line that the company was built on has had no significant investment for years been allowed to wither and die. Efforts to find a replacement money maker are failing. The inexperienced management team and as a result the company, are failing without a true leader at the helm.

Advice to Management

Resign and tell the board to get some people with real leadership experience to take over. You cannot build a company by not listening to, not trusting, exploiting, pigeon-holing and micro managing people. you are losing all the best talent year after year because you don't give them freedom to do the job their way.

RSS Feed </> Embed