MAAX

Updated May 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mark A. Gold

Strong leadership, good working environment and benefits

ProsExtremely strong leadership at CEO Level. Good benefits - still have a pension benefit. Nice co workers and environment. Great place to work if you get matched up with the right management.

ConsWeek intermediate namagement. No attention to the performace review.

Steady employment

Chop Gun Operator, Laminator, Detailer, Repairs, Trainer (Current Employee)

ProsThe best reason to work at MAAX is the benefits, vacation time after one year and the mostly steady hours and schedule offered in most plants.

ConsThis company can be very frustrating. Without strong leadership, and people who care about the employees as much as they care about pushing numbers, your days end up long, hard, and very frustrating. This company is all about money and they don't care about the employees and how hard they are pushed in difficult work environments so long ad at the end of the day they have 350 units built. Its hot, hard and physically breaks your body down if you don't have the option of rotating positions once and a while to lessen the repetitive job stress.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe people are important, they do the heavy labor and step up to make the company succeed. Don't treat them like they are all replaceable and not worth the dirt on the bottom of your shoe. We are not machines, we are people.

Worked for MAAX? Contribute to the Community!