MAQUET

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Heribert Ballhaus

Excellent, great in trainnings, competitive salary bud sad because they move out of my State.

Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee)

ProsTrainning was excel, Working conditions are very good, Management real listen to associates, the Beneffits are top of the industry and promote conditions more than a simple work place.

ConsToo few Human Rep. for amount of associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

The worst run company I ever worked for!!!

ProsThe only thing good about the place was the money and bonuses.

ConsThe "C" Levels are only out for the money and themselves.

The whole HR department should be disbanded and started over. They are just gofers and "Yes" personnel for the "C" levels.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of everyone in Maquet Cardiovascular and start over.

Currently one of the worst jobs in CV sales

ProsTerrific people in the field. Very talented with strong relationships. Excellent training.

ConsWhere to start? No one here ever hits plan. Dispute this, the clueless management teams continue to pile more quotas and more products in top of an already over stretched sales force. Moral is awful in the field, as no one feels they can attain quota as soon as it's rolled out. Very high attrition rate lately and look for more as other company's target their talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to communicate to the field. There is zero trust that senior management has anyone's back. Stop throwing unrelated products onto the backs of your reps. Quit surrounding yourself with yes men.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Support Senior Field Service Engineer

Technical Support (Former Employee) Wayne, NJ

ProsGood products good name tied together with a larger european company,The european side has their act together an supports the filed and manufacturing quite well.The problem is the USA management are like a dysfunctional family of spoiled children.

ConsA company that will and is taking great advantage of the economic situation in the country opportunistically low paying and over working all the recent employed staff.
    They're is a lot of little fighting kingdoms internally.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe structure and unit the waring factions and pay prevailing rates.

Unrealistic Expectations

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wayne, NJ

ProsBig company and great product for customers and end users.

ConsWay to big entirely to fast. As a result the expectations are unrealistic and extremely difficult to achieve.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your people...!!!

Not the gold standard

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wayne, NJ

ProsSalary and flexible schedule when needed, benefits

ConsOffice staff. The corporate offices still operate as if each department is its own company. Management allows everyone to do what they want or don't want to do. Old attitudes especially from legacy Datascope almost make for a hostile work environment. Too much fighting within departments for control and ownership yet while throwing others under the bus. Sad grow up "professionals" act like this and get paid for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend time your team to really see how they interact and treat people. Provide clear management goals and objectives And hold your people accountable when they do not meet the companies objectives.

Love it here! Started as a temporary employee

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wayne, NJ

ProsFriendly environment, lovely people, community feel, plenty of room for growth, hire from within, international company

ConsThe location is not the best if you're commuting from a long distance.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou all work very hard and it definitely shows. Keep up the great work!

Great people, Nice Environment

Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee) Wayne, NJ

ProsPeople who want to do the right thing, helpful and friendly cross departmental relationships.

ConsUpper management doesn't communicate to the lower levels. Creates a disconnect where the workers do not feel connected or part of the greater picture.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with the lower ranks and make them as invested in the company's success as you are. Remember that those are the people who make it happen. Without the workers or their commitment, you have NOTHING.

Great Products, less than great planning

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Wayne, NJ

ProsGreat Products that work well, and do more than expected

ConsPoor planning and implementation to expand and grow. Lots of talk, not much in the way of real support for anything more than 'Just do it"

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you have the smallest market share, and the highest prices - you have to be a bit more creative in growing the business - and not rely on your reputation in other countries to mean much in the US market.

casual

Senior Finance Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsThere was a good team prior

Constoo many changes, and too many new folks to add to the confusion

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the big picture

Worked for MAQUET? Contribute to the Community!