MBF

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jim Winblood

Solid company, good management team

ProsGood energy experience, challenging role

ConsHigh pressure, hard to identify responsibility

Advice to Senior ManagementLess pressure, lay out assignments in clear way

Good experience overall

Nanny (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsGood rate for nanny and nanny managers. Worked with higher end clients and guest. There were also a lot of opportunities around my area to work.

ConsNot a lot of support from the office staff and management when moving into the permanent side of the agency. Would of liked to seen more advice and help with that transition

Advice to Senior Managementtry and reduce your turnover rate. You want to keep as many nannies as possible. I would constantly go into a client's house and be told about their previous bad experience and made it hard for me!

Good Firm to Work With

Nanny (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Pros-decent compensation.
    -issues with clients are quickly and professionally addressed.
    -referral bonuses.
    -flexibility of schedule available in temp department.

Cons-no benefits.
    -no drug testing on all employees.
    -as a nanny it's hard to get to know your coworkers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake benefits available to all workers, even if it's merely the option to pay for your own.
    Provide monthly meetings for all nannies, where both continued training and socialization are key.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great, flexible college job

Nanny Manager (Current Employee)

ProsVery flexible. You can chose when you want to work and who you want to work for (for the most part)

ConsThe communication between managers and employees could be better. The lack of communication sometimes leads to what seems like total chaos and confusion between the staff in the office and the nannies in the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate better with employees and parents. I've had a few parents tell me that the staff at MBF were rude to them. Also, be sure to go over pricing with both the nannies and the parents. Nothing is more awkward than having to tell a client they didn't pay you enough or having a client say you charged them too much. I cannot stress the importance of improving communication at MBF.

Worked for MBF? Contribute to the Community!