MCA Motor Club of America

Updated November 19, 2014
Updated November 19, 2014
4.0

CEO

It's amazing to work for.

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America

Pros

For each sign up you get they pray you $80 you could make a few hundred dollars with this company.

Cons

Nothing is bad about this company.

CHALLENGING but very rewarding!

Current Employee - Referral Agent/Sales Associate in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Referral Agent/Sales Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The income growth is unlimited. When you get people to join they pay you VERY WELL. But if you dont know how to market or network properly your probably going to find this job kinda difficult. Learn how to market properly at www.themcadreamteam.wix.com/mca-tvc. The Hours may vary to your own schedule.5 minutes is probably not going to take you far but 30 minutes 4 times a day might. SET YOUR SELF A WORK SCHEDULE so you can progress. For every 5 deals you close you get A BONUS and you even get money for the associates that were recruited by the people YOU RECRUITED! Basically if you build a good foundation of traffic leads through websites and social sites etc thats the hardest work. Gaining the exposure is the hardest part unless you already have 10,000 followers its gonna take some time to start from scratch. STAY FOCUSED AND DEDICATED.!

Cons

ALOT of people just bought there membership to become an associate and shove the services downs peoples throat and harass them tag after tag after tag of promises about a great income when in fact havent sold not one deal OR they dont even know what their selling and potential buyers arent going to invest in an unprofessional person whos hesitating you know?. THERES MORE TO NETWORKING THAN FACEBOOK! Statistics show 90% of new marketers QUIT starting a new business and promoting it consistently even before 120 days because they couldnt make a sale fast enough.

IF YOUR NOT GOING TO BE DEDICATED AND CONSISTENT JUST DONT JOIN! ALL YOU DO IS MAKE THE REST OF US LOOK BAD! JUST BECAUSE ITS A HOME BUSINESS DOES NOT MEAN ITS EASY!

Mca does work but it is not as easy as some make it out to be.

Current Employee - Motor Club of America Associate in Modesto, CA
    Current Employee - Motor Club of America Associate in Modesto, CA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America (more than an year)

Pros

I just love the freedom. I'm not for being told what to do and when to do it. All in all I love MCA. I'm going to be honest, yes it is harder than people make it out to be (turn $40 in to thousands overnight) but it is possible to make a good income if your willing to put in the effort. What people don't realize is this is a business opportunity not a job. Most people don't have what it takes to be an independent sales rep and they quit after just a couple weeks then say it's scam. Its like going to the gym and quitting 2 weeks later because you haven't seen results yet. Bottom line if you want it bad enough you will succeed as with anything in life.

Cons

The cons is everybody giving us reps a bad name saying all we do is less to people. I have never lied to anyone to get them to join. If you know what your doing you don't have to. Yes some people all the do to promote MCA is flash cash and honestly it is unprofessional but when you look at like this, what other online company has this many people making that kinda money. I don't agree with it but it is what it is. Now everyone wants to talk about the Chargebacks. Yea they suck but what you don't realize is MCA don't take the money from your account they only tale it out of future commission. And they pay you $80 first so like I said if you have the drive and know how to market professionally then MCA can be very lucrative.

MCA itself is fine some of th reps give other reps lik me a bad name.

Pyramid Scheme

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It's a textbook pyramid scheme only paying off for those who are the most manipulative

Cons

The fact that this type of equity distribution is essentially illegal. Recent legislation has allowed MCA among many other companies to circumvent the law that typically finds this type of operation as illegal. Which is exactly why you see so many of these "pay a little today and make thousands tomorrow" jobs (if you can even call them that) all over the place.

Get out while you still can

Really disloyal and fake.

Former Employee - Work-At-Home Referral Specialist (Entry Level) Position in Denver, CO

I worked at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None what so ever. The reviews placed here are fake reviews to make the company look good. Be aware.

Cons

You get charge backs for returned sales and you have to pay. It's very hard to make a sale and it's just very dishonest for those looking for real jobs that pay well. Shame on this company.

Be truthful about what you really offer and stop luring people in with your minuscule pros.

Transitional Earnings While searching for that new career.

Former Employee - Independent Associate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Independent Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at MCA Motor Club of America part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is a necessary service for travelers

Cons

You own the business/ you get what you work for.

Keep up the good work

Great Company, love the benefits and the referral program

Current Employee - Work-At-Home Referral Specialist (Entry Level) Position in Columbus, OH

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been with Motor Club Of America for a year and a half now and will stay with them for life...I love the benefits I get and I have used them about 5 times so far...awesome company

Cons

None, everything is fine to me.

Update the back office so that it looks more professional.

Love the service. Love the business opportunity.

Current Employee - Independent Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Independent Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The MCA Total Security Plan is great. It gives me unlimited use of the roadside assistance. Love the income side of the business model. Payments are made every Friday on last week sales.

Cons

I am not a fan of the chargebacks for people who cancel their service plans with MCA.

I believe management should make the Matrix income rewards more appealing.

Great company and excellent benefits.

Current Employee - Sales/Marketing Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Sales/Marketing Representative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You set your own hours and the pay is great.

Cons

Getting people to sign up for the service.

Great company that produces life changing financial freedom

Current Employee - Work-At-Home Referral Specialist (Entry Level) Position in Montgomery, AL

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work from the convenience of your home while getting paid $80-90 per referral, and in addition to that a weekly paycheck. Also, promotional opportunities are easily accessible, any productive worker can swiftly move up.

Cons

Job consists of working independently

MCA Motor Club of America Photos

Referral Agents make a commission with every referral
The membership is only $40 to start