MCA Motor Club of America

www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com

MCA Motor Club of America Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2014

Transitional Earnings While searching for that new career.

Independent Associate (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsIt is a necessary service for travelers

ConsYou own the business/ you get what you work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Great Company, love the benefits and the referral program

Work-At-Home Referral Specialist (Entry Level) Position (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsI have been with Motor Club Of America for a year and a half now and will stay with them for life...I love the benefits I get and I have used them about 5 times so far...awesome company

ConsNone, everything is fine to me.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate the back office so that it looks more professional.

Love the service. Love the business opportunity.

Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsThe MCA Total Security Plan is great. It gives me unlimited use of the roadside assistance. Love the income side of the business model. Payments are made every Friday on last week sales.

ConsI am not a fan of the chargebacks for people who cancel their service plans with MCA.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe management should make the Matrix income rewards more appealing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company and excellent benefits.

Sales/Marketing Representative (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsYou set your own hours and the pay is great.

ConsGetting people to sign up for the service.

Great company that produces life changing financial freedom

Work-At-Home Referral Specialist (Entry Level) Position (Current Employee) Montgomery, AL

ProsWork from the convenience of your home while getting paid $80-90 per referral, and in addition to that a weekly paycheck. Also, promotional opportunities are easily accessible, any productive worker can swiftly move up.

ConsJob consists of working independently

Impressive

Independent Contractor Associate (Current Employee) Covington, GA

ProsOpportunity to become independently wealthy, learn leadership skills, solid products that are useful. Develop your own marketing structure using creative methods. 24/7 help line always solves any problems or answers questions

ConsNo marketing structure, independent contractors making unprofessional videos, not need to "prove" the business is not a scam - just run your own business.

Advice to Senior Managementno

Fake Positive Reviews written by the scammers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone, this is not a real job, its a scam that uses a salespitch to lure people in, desperate for jobs

ConsScam, pay up front, invest a lot of your time for very little money.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop writing fake reviews, how do you even sleep at night. Your company should be shut down by the authorities, you are just common thieves.

Misleading at best, called a scam by many

Sales/Grunt (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsThey actually pay, but the amount of work you might have to put into it probably will not be worth it.
    You can do it in your own time- though you'll be using more of it than you'll expect.

ConsCompany uses deceptive practices throughout
    Costs money to buy-in- a sure sign of a dishonest 'employer'
    Pure commission sales selling overpriced product, though they won't tell you this until you pay
    No actual 'employee' perks- like benefits, insurance, etc.
    This is an internet driven business, so they can be anywhere, but it seems Glassdoor will not consolidate all their reviews which are likely to reflect their actual worth in bigger cities- So they will look 5 star in tons of places though they aren't.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop making fake reviews hyping your own company
    Stop preying on people desperate to find a good job by demanding cash up front and hiding job details

Making hundreds sometimes thousands a week, on my own time!

Independent Associate (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsI earn $80/per sale. They pay me every Friday, earn based off of customers I sold to who have also became associates. There is no limit on my income and I have the freedom to market how I want; sticking to company protocol of course.

ConsI had to sign up for Motor Club of America first, but that’s not really a con because, I used the benefits several times, and there is a lot of benefits and discounts like unlimited yearly roadside, and it only make since you’re a member of what your selling.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood Job guys

Working for MCA has changed my life!

Associate (Current Employee) Newport News, VA

ProsYou get 200% commissions on all sales. Over $150,000 in benefits. I have made over $7000 in 6 weeks of working for this company. Their benefits are way better than AAA and you can work part-time from home and make a good living. I have been able to help others change their life. One of my clients that became an associate has made over $14,000 in the past 7 weeks. You can become an associate if you live in the US or Canada.

ConsChargebacks you get from canceled sales.

Worked for MCA Motor Club of America? Contribute to the Community!