MCA Motor Club of America

1. Good Extra Income

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America

Pros

Awesome way to bring in extra income. This company offers great benefits plus allows you as a member to earn money. If Your interested in find out more info check out my website. karmaalexiscampbell.wix.com/takeachance

Cons

At first I was under the impression, I can make thousands in my first week. I found out that was a lie due to false advertising by other members. However I have learned that you can make a lot of extra money however it takes time, dedication, and work.

Advice to Management

Please Update the Back Office.

2. Great money. Put in the effort and you be rewarded!

Current Employee - MCA Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - MCA Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You gotta' sell MCA for what it is - a auto motor program - not just a referral income opportunity! I only offer the referral income opportunity to my closest friends who I know will do it. But I sell MCA Total Security Plan to everyone else as a benefit plan they need! You gotta put work in to get something out of it I go out 2 days a week (in the evenings) selling the package door to door to apartment complexes. On average I see about 30-40 people, and 10 of which sign up. In a 2 day period (for less than 6 hours in total) I sell about 15 memberships. I make OVER $1200 in only 6 hours! With my plan I am banking over $5200 per month! I AM SELLING A SERVICE PEOPLE NEED. I do NOT promote MCA as a income opportunity because 95% of people will think it's a scam! I am successful because of how I started my business. I am honest and straight forward and people need that! You may not agree with door to door and I don't blame you! But at only 3 hours a day for twice a week, and with my friend always by myself - we have nothing to lose!

Cons

I am only able to make sales door to door from Monday - Saturday since the Associate services is closed on Sunday. I wish there was a way call member services to sign people up!

Advice to Management

Allow member services to sign up new potential members under associates ID #s and hire more people in associate services to take calls. Being the 12th caller in line for 20 minutes is insane!

3. I've been helping people make extra income for 2 years

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Killeen, TX

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone gets $150,000 worth of benefits while getting extra income for whatever we need it for. I'm also able to stay with my family more.

Cons

Getting new people to realize the opportunity that is in front of them. Everyone needs extra cash but everybody think it's fake.

networking marketing

Current Employee - Security Guard in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Security Guard in Bronx, NY

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time

Pros

Network Marketing hard working responsebile

Cons

parks department location carfare

6. Not A Scam

Current Employee - Independent Agent in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Independent Agent in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America part-time

Pros

Benefits and service are delivered as promised

Cons

Towing service can take longer than normal.

I love that MCA pays me to teach others who want to make $400-$1600 a week. I have taught thousands and I love it!

Current Employee - Trainer
    Current Employee - Trainer

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America part-time (More than a year)

Pros

WE Get Paid Weekly, I control my hours and my income!

Cons

You gotta be motivated and willing to work. This is not for lazy people!

Advice to Management

Keep on paying me. Thanks!

8. I already started working for this company about a week and a half ago and I'm already making sales.

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Allentown, PA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'll say through my experience the best pros about this company is only paying $40 to cover your first and last month and each person that signs up gets you $80 which is double what you paid. They deposit the money every Friday directly into your account and it's simple all you have to basically do is advertise over social media and other sites. I was a little skeptical myself about this company but then I joined about a week and a half ago and already and making money. If you want to make money to enjoy my team just put this in your browser: www.tvcmatrix.com/jtillman9 and I'll give you more info if you need the honest truth not the lies other people tell you about a company just to get you to join. Because once again like I said before I just joined this company a week and a half ago because for years I was skeptical about any company online so I gave this one a try and it actually worked and wasn't a scam.

Cons

The cons about working here are if you don't have a system, strategy, and a game plan no one will know about your company or who you are. And if you don't kno how to advertise and promote the business you probably won't make as much money.

Great Company, A must Have.

Current Employee - MCA Associate in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - MCA Associate in Columbus, OH

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America

Pros

The benefits are awesome, I have used them about 5 times. I have been a Associate with MCA for 3 years and I could not see myself with out it. It allows me to stay home and make a living so that I can spend more time with my family.....

Cons

It doesn't work unless you do....That is why many people call it a scam, because they did not try..

Advice to Management

Great company, but it would be nice to update the backoffice.

10. Great Service, Better Opportunity

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MCA is a GREAT service!! I've been in the company for the last 2 years and have got paid EVERY time I refer the membership. MCA is charging close to NOTHING for the services you get, ON TOP of the chance to make some more income for you and your family. I use my MCA membership throughout the year, and I'm glad I have that extra security on the road. You get paid EVERY FRIDAY and that right there can change a lot of peoples lives.

Cons

Not everybody is going to get a membership lol FOOLS

Advice to Management

Keep Being GREAT!!

11. It's amazing to work for.

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America

Pros

For each sign up you get they pray you $80 you could make a few hundred dollars with this company.

Cons

Nothing is bad about this company.

RSS Feed </> Embed