MCG Health

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Sandra I. McVicker

Good

Senior Rad Tech (Current Employee)
    Augusta, GA

ProsThey offer great salaries and some of the best health benefits

ConsToo many managers doing the same job and not willing to help the staff when we are short of help.

Advice to Senior ManagementI pray that senior leadership would start making middle management more accountable. I think middle management should have to help out when we have staffing shortages. I think they should have to work in the areas they manage from time to time so they can see first hand what we arr doing and notice the things we need help or more training in

Ok

Patient Care Tech (Current Employee)
    Augusta, GA

ProsOpportunity to work with critical patients.

ConsLocation is not the best.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote more teamwork amongst staff members, especially between techs and RNs.

Over worked and under appreciated

Director (Former Employee)
    Augusta, GA

ProsHas a more attractice benefits plan particularly the health plan is affordable, no out of pocket and easy access to the MCGHI team of specialists.

ConsStody management practices. A CEO that is formidable both in personal and work place philosphy. Autocratic leadership style. Not a contemporary employer in family/worklife balance. The first month I was there I worked 65 hours a week. I kept thinking it was me-I just worked too hard, cared to much. Then 3 months later I began to see how many people used small roll around (the airline carry on type) suitecases to take work home. It's sad.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more contemporary, develop collaborative workstyles and politices. Upgrade that attendance policy-it's from the 70's or something. Instead of bankrolling the college-put some funds into renovating the place-gee whiz.

Worked for MCG Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MCG Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MCG Health CEO Sandra I. McVicker. All reviews posted anonymously by MCG Health employees.