MCN Associates

Updated June 18, 2014
Updated June 18, 2014
3.7

CEO

Learned so much so quickly!

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at MCN Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked for MCN for a little less than a year, and so far so good. I like fast paced, so I definitely didn't mind that the job kept me pretty busy. When I was there, the manager really did seem to care about the employees and would do whatever she could to help them out.

Cons

A lot of hard work, definitely not for someone who just wants to get paid for showing up.

Best to be avoided

I have been working at MCN Associates

Pros

Plenty of immature "professionals" who think they know what they're doing, great opportunity for someone with experience to fight an uphill battle trying to teach these children what marketing really is.

Cons

They hire ANYONE who will take the job. The recruiter doesn't look at your resume, it matters NOT what your education, experience and skill set are, they're simply looking for warm bodies to put in front of clients. Bluntly stated; they care only about the bottom line - not the happiness of their employees.

Shut it down, go get real jobs, and get some life experience. Use this as a learning experience in how NOT to run a company. Although you may be profitable now, your business model is not sustainable. Do not confuse current success with longevity.

Amazing Opportunity

Current Employee - Team Lead  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Columbus, OH

I have been working at MCN Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

The main thing that attracted me to this company was the amazing opportunity for growth. Everyone starts at the same place and everyone has limitless advancement opportunities. Everyone has the big picture goal of running their own company and the owner's goal is to legitimately train all employees for that possibility. I have been here for a very short time and already witnessed the promotion of multiple asst. manager's to managers. There is no time frame for promotion from entry level to senior executive to asst. management to management; it is all merit based and you get what you put in. I love the fact that I am in control of my own future.

Cons

We do have to work a lot of hours and our days are long. It can be a little awkward when it gets dark earlier. The big picture opportunity makes it all worth it though.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunity so far!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, OH

I have been working at MCN Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Energetic atmosphere fueled extremely driven young professionals, hands-on training for sales, customer relations and management, convenient location, doesn't seem to be a glass ceiling - unlimited room for advancement, everyday is different

Cons

At times the hours, especially for those involved in the management training program can be demanding. Also not necessarily a con but it is a strictly business professional environment and dry-cleaning can be costly.

Consider giving employees an opportunity to earn more PTO, perhaps implement business casual Fridays again

Worked for MCN Associates? Contribute to the Community!