MDI IT Workforce Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

MDI IT Workforce Solutions CEO Richey Brownfield

Richey Brownfield

Great company with great contract employee support and values

Net Consultant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsCompany is very dedicated to local market involvement and community activities. Good benefits. Access to interesting work with companies that I could not gain employment with on my own as an independent contractor.

ConsWould like more interaction with other consultants.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Slimy recruiters like dealing with used car salesmen

Prosthey paid on time. The had decent benefits. Health, dental, 401k. Record keeping on 401k is poor. They contacted me a year after employment ended to confirm 401k enrollment.

Conscompany Iwas placed at lost the majority of its revenue stream. I addressed this with MDI. AG told me not to worry about it. Refused to place me else where due to conflict of interests. AG gave me business cards to give to that companies employees to recruit them to work for MDI. Apparently stealing fulltime employees is not a conflict of interest for MDI.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour shady recruiters make you look bad.

MDI Group is an excellent place to work and grow both professionally and personally

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe growth of the company has been organic. The drection of the company is strategc and communiated across the various levels.

ConsNot as many opportunities for growth as in a large CORPORATE environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communicating with the masses.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

Pros- salaries paid on time
    - very helpful on preparing for client interviews
    - very prompt

Consnone, worked as a contractor so nothing to say

Advice to Senior Managementnothing

Good pay and steady work, but very much on an island.

.NET Developer (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThey have a solid network of IT opportunties. Their clients are very comfortable with them (easy to place people). The rates are very good (contractor rate that is, obviously must be pricy to client). The time to placement was very good (not a lot of hoops to jump through). This consulting company was recommended by a friend who had done a few contracts, so it seems to be overall a decent organization.

ConsThey pretty much are a place you and run type of consulting company. Its fine overall, but knowing some feedback about the client/consulting company relationship and your involvement would be a plus.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave scheduled contractor/company meetings to discuss any feedback the client has given. Would be an opportunity to assess the contractor from both directions (to the client and to the consultant).

People are great. The owner needs to sell

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat employees who work for the common good of the company. The company is able to change on a dime. Very nimble organization. The company strives to offer a work/life balance, but they sometimes fall short with this.

ConsSenior management can not run the business how they see fit. It is no longer a great place for great people to work - the company lost its overall vision of what made it successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company or allow senior management to have more of a say of what is going on.

MDI

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCulture, people, jobs and opportunity

ConsNot enough follow through with their employees

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing at this time

MDI

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMDI has always typically been a very comforable environment to work in. People are very nice and pay and benefits are competitive. MDI cares about its clients and consultants and cares about doing the right thing in business situations. MDI will always be very ethical.

ConsMDI has used the wrong methods to motivate people in the down economy. They let their culture change which was not good for morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake employees feel valued and appreciated. Treat people fairly and honestly. Remember what made MDI a great company.

Worked for MDI IT Workforce Solutions? Contribute to the Community!