MDT Personnel

MDT Personnel Reviews

Updated Feb 12, 2014

Mike Traina

General Labor

General Labor (Former Employee)
Edwardsville, IL

I worked at MDT Personnel full-time for more than a year

ProsYou can count on working about five day of week.

ConsYou have to be on time and early.

Continually changing to utilize technology available

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at MDT Personnel full-time for more than 8 years

Prosvery hip company, always looking for ways to work smarter

Conspeople get lost by the wayside, understaffed, spent money on technology instead of staff

Advice to Senior Managementit takes people to make it all work

Fantastic Company

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at MDT Personnel full-time for more than 10 years

ProsStrong, growing, and solid company

ConsSome senior management is questionable. Advancement is limited.

I'm so glad to have this opportunity

Social Media/PR Intern (Current Employee)
Clearwater, FL

I have been working at MDT Personnel as an intern for less than a year

ProsWhen I started my internship at MDT I was nervous about working for such a large company and felt that as an intern, I might get pushed around or ignored. I've found the complete opposite here at MDT. I feel comfortable walking into anyone's office and speaking to them as my peer. We have an open door policy that really encourages open communication so it's easy and encouraged to throw around ideas. I'm given all the resources I need to learn and reach my goals.

ConsBecause we are a relatively new company, we don't have an existing social media presence and that makes things a little difficult for me.

Employer of choice

Employment Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at MDT Personnel full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe employees, from the temporary workers, field staff and corporate level you will find that they all are proud to represent MDT Personnel every day, as it's a great place to work because of the team work and support from upper management. Within most of our store locations we have hundreds of temporary employee come to us for work assignments daily, weekly or monthly; it is for this reason that our company is so strong we provide work for most everyone that makes themselves available for assignments consistently.

Cons

I work for a truly great company that believes and empowers each of our staff members.

I have been working at MDT Personnel

ProsMDT is independently owned and operated by Mike Traina. He has a truly open door policy where you can take your ideas to him and discuss. It is a flat organization. They have several training functions throughout the year. Top performers get treated to Performance Club at a nice resort once a year. It really makes you strive to work harder.

ConsSince it is a new company they do not offer a matching 401k program yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. The strives that you make each day make coming to work a pleasure. I couldn't be happier.

Too Political to Realize Market potential, or maintain a producing sales team.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MDT Personnel full-time

ProsPassion for people is central and was encouraging.

ConsMiddle management were unable to keep a clear vision of the market potential, or be honest about company's real strengths, and weaknesses.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a vision, and stick to it....turn over costs too much.

Great Company

I have been working at MDT Personnel

ProsGood Company Lots of support

ConsJust had some lay offs in Management

MDT Personnel, my thoughts as an employee.

Safety (Current Employee)

I have been working at MDT Personnel full-time for more than a year

ProsMDT Personnel has raised the bar for employees at every level, and in doing so has created a culture of incredible loyalty and pride in being a member of this organization. Every level of Management has an open door policy so that I know my ideas, concerns, suggestions and observations are listened to and responded to. The owner, Mike Traina, has infused this workforce with a sense of ownership and responsibility within everyone so that we all succeed, together. I feel very lucky to be employed by MDT Personnel, it truly has become an Employer of Choice in the staffing industry. The Corporate office is accessible, they hold educational and team building Webinars very frequently, recognize and reward Employees of the Month at the Corporate, Branch and Sales levels, and have a yearly Performance Club for employees that have met and exceeded the benchmark set to have gone above and beyond all year. The support given to the field by Corporate, and the incredible work that all our Branches and Regions give to our clients is the reason MDT continues to grow and succeed with loyal employees! I'm one of the lucky ones.

ConsMatching 401K contributions would be a plus when that happens. I know that it's simply because we're a newer company and it will come at some point.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the open communication and Regional Round-tables that have begun. There isn't one member of Upper Management that I don't feel I can't call, or email, at any given time about anything on my mind. Thank you for being accessible, responsive and making sure every person on your team knows they're important to the overall success of our company.

Worked for MDT Personnel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MDT Personnel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MDT Personnel CEO Mike Traina. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by MDT Personnel employees.