MDnetSolutions

Updated January 14, 2015
Updated January 14, 2015
2.4

Rich Rosenzweig

Growing company, friendly people, positive attitudes!

Former Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at MDnetSolutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company has serious potential to be a huge and highly successful company. The team has grown in the past 6 months and keeps on growing. As a junior designer there, I felt lucky to have the team of designers I worked with. They are all so helpful, insightful, talented, and patient with me as a new designer in the real world. They really took me under their wing and taught me things I know I will carry with me throughout the rest of my career. The marketing department as a whole stays positive and works hard. MDnetSolutions provides a steady paycheck, health/dental/vision insurance and a good amount of PTO. The team stays very professional and you can talk to anyone about any questions you may have, they are open to helping you out. As a whole, I loved working at MDnetSolutions and wish them the best!

Cons

I would have to say the location is the one condition that I could complain about only because I live 20 miles away.

My only advice would be to give incentives to the team to motivate them

I had high hopes

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at MDnetSolutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will meet a lot of great people working there
    You will get your paycheck on time

Cons

It's not worth the heartache
    You will not be treated with respect
    You will be overworked and underpaid
    The turnover rate is outrageous for any position
    No matter how good you do it will never be enough
    You will experience constant "drama" out in the open with the owner

Disrespecting your employees is not an option

Prepare to be scrutinized by upper management

Former Employee - Call Center Management in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Call Center Management in Roswell, GA

I worked at MDnetSolutions full-time

Pros

Regular paychecks, nice office building

Cons

Lousy benefits, difficult to take/use PTO, lack of training, management consistently micromanages employees, management will use profanity in front of employees, management does not honor federal employment laws, there is not a local HR rep, management will belittle you or others (current and former employees) in team meetings, work load is too heavy on employees for the pay offered.

Be more professional and show appreciation to those who helped you get to the economic level of driving a $75000 car!!!

Avoid at all costs!

I worked at MDnetSolutions

Pros

I enjoyed working in the healthcare vertical.

Cons

Toxic environment, long hours, unappreciative and very judgmental management, lack of training, large workload, extremely high turnover rate and programmers are offshore so it takes at least 24 hours for the most simple programming change, but you are not supposed to let clients know.

Treat employees with more respect and invest more time training than criticizing.

Overworked, underpaid, mistreated, and terrible benefits

Former Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist in Roswell, GA

I worked at MDnetSolutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This workplace provides a dependable, steady check. You will be paid on time every two weeks.

Cons

The main problems are micromanaging, high turnover, and no retirement or short term disability.

It is a family business

The two stakeholders are very impulsive and do not respect anyone, from C-level on down. They overwork everyone, especially in the marketing department. But call center employees equally are not respected. They do not acknowledge your work, have no 401K, and make it difficult for anyone to take the two weeks of vacation that you are allowed.

They start everyone at $55K in the marketing department, no matter the job or your experience, but they give one person the work of a team of people. The owners micromanage everyone's workday and schedules, but neither owner comes into the office any earlier than 10:45am every day, and often leave before their employees' end time, working less than 5 hours a day.

They call and text your personal cell phones, but the management refuses to give everyone company phones, only sales and a few handpicked employees, even though the constantly contact every employee on their personal phones.

It takes two months, not the normal one month or less, for health benefits to kick in. Thirteen people in twelve months have either quit abruptly, been fired, or laid off, so the turnover is extremely high. And across all departments, most employees are there for less than one year.The management will not take ownership of the high turnover, often saying it's everyone's fault but theirs.

Also there is no work/life balance. You are expected to come early, leave late, and work on the weekends. But the hard work is never acknowledged. And the management oftentimes posts their your employees' jobs while you are still working there, even though there is only one person per position.

Management typically does not give reviews, but have recently started giving reviews to employees. The management calls meetings to tell all employees not to rate themselves anything above average on their review, or they will be talked to directly.

This is an unhealthy environment that starts off with nice behavior, and in a few short weeks, the management becomes difficult to work with and for. In short, if you have any other options, go work somewhere else. It might be worth it to keep looking even if you don't have a job.

They micromanage their employees.
    They treat employees like they are not intelligent.
    They never acknowledge when an employee is creative.
    They never acknowledge when an employee works hard.
    They never acknowledge people when they are in the room.
    They overwork employees.
    They use reviews as a way to take personal jabs.
    They make rude facial expressions (squinting eyes, etc.)
    They tell employees that they are not allowed to talk to C-level management.
    They lay off or fire people and do not tell the rest of the employees who still work there.
    They disregard anyone's opinion but theirs.
    They do not pay people for the complex jobs they do.
    They gossip about all of their workers.
    They don't let people know the company is family owned and that their families work there.
    They wait until the last minute to approve vacations so that people cannot take their earned PTO.

Decrease the criticism of employees, rid the office of gossip by upper management, and provide retirement benefits. Change management, increase pay, provide better benefits, and don't give everyone too much work. I would also suggest listening when an employee comes to you saying that they are uncomfortable and listen to the reasons why employees feel there is a need for improvement.

Sorely disappointed...

Former Employee - Project Manager in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Roswell, GA

I worked at MDnetSolutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Paid on time
    - Lunch is occasionally purchased by company
    - paid PTO
    - Health and Dental Benefits

Cons

- No investment program such as 401K
    - Closed door conversations happen frequently, past and/or present employees run the risk of being talked about to colleagues and management
    - Unprofessional language used occasionally by owners to one another
    - Very little training
    - Nepotism

- Allow respect to run your company, not fear
    - Lead by example
    - Do not belittle your employees in front of the others
    - Do not tell your employees who they can and cannot speak to in the work place

Excellent company with skyrocketing growth

Current Employee - Manager in Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Roswell, GA

I have been working at MDnetSolutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

People are recognized for their contributions to the company's growth
    The growth of the company allows for opportunities for personal growth and advancement
    Creativity and strong personal performance is rewarded
    Very nice working environment
    Strong teamwork

Cons

The growth rate of the company requires a really strong performer to be successful, there is no room for moderate level performers

Make sure the new building expansion can suit your needs for the next 5 years at least.

I see IPO in their future!!

Current Employee - Operations in Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Operations in Roswell, GA

I have been working at MDnetSolutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great compnay. Fast paced, high energy environment. You can smell success in the air!! Everyone's opinion counts from the admin to the CEO. Great open door policy with no fear for input from all employees. We have regular round tables to determine how we can make things better for our employees. Employees are rewarded regularly and praised daily. Great level of diversity!!

Cons

non-maybe a gym in house based on all the great lunches they bring in.

KEEP IT UP!!! I really feel valued here!!!

Honeymoon phase was short lived!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I worked at MDnetSolutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good employees, timely paychecks and that's all

Cons

Horrific senior management, no retirement, short term disability.

Take ownership of mistakes and appreciate your employees. Stop micromanaging and have faith in management and employees.