I have been working at MECS Communications
Pros – • Good rewards structure both in terms of compensation & incentives
• Fun working environment
• Excellent team camaraderie
• Promotional prospects based on achievement
• Good management communication
• Ability to predicate and contribute to business decisions
• Good personal 1-1 training provided
Cons – • A smaller company offering limited corporate career development opportunities
• Workloads can be extremely demanding
• Steep learning curve as a trainee
• Unable to throw money at problems requiring more creative approaches
• Most training is provided in house with only occasional external training throughout the year
Advice to Senior Management – • Whilst the management provide the appropriate tools and support in order to perform effectively within the role, additional resources would always be welcomed.
• It’s important to keep up the business insight and management feedback regularly and the monthly business update meeting have been really beneficial.
• Please keep up the open culture
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2010-04-07 09:41 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –